Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 17, 2014, 06:37:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted: Florida RV sofa sales locations  (Read 714 times)
eagle10

Ignore
« on: February 03, 2011, 04:44:46 PM »

We have a brownish gold J couch like new that we want to get rid of and buy a sofabed. Where are there some locations in Florida that we could check out??
Ace

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 04:56:17 PM »

Brown J huh? Light or dark brown Got any pics and an idea as to what you want for it? Is there any damage? Is there a storage drawer under it? Just curious! Mine is off white and it doesn't match my brown recliner.

I forgot, Classic Coach in Lakeland usually has some very good take outs after they do a renovation OR they can sell you a new one! I have no connection with them other than me spending money there for some lights.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 04:57:56 PM by Ace » Logged

Ace Rossi
Lakeland, Fl. 33810
Prevost H3-40
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 05:07:06 PM »

How far are you from Pompano Beach ? Glatop Marine replaced my Villa seat under warranty they have some nice furniture for RV's and boats

good luck

Life is short drink the good wine first
niles500
Niles500

ROSIE

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 05:38:41 PM »

Ace - If I'm not mistaken I have dibs on the old couch (It did match my decor? and it does make into a bed right?) - yup, then you get the brass poll you've been waiting for  Grin

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")  

- Niles
eagle10

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 06:48:50 PM »

Ace,
It is in the old Petty coach that we bought. You must have seen it in the past if you camped with him. No drawer but excellent condition. My wife says it is more "goldish"  color???  We will be in the Lakeland area (Polk City) in a few days. You are welcome to come see it if interested. Price?? We can talk about it.
Dennis
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: