Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 19, 2014, 02:47:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A deal falls through  (Read 2477 times)
roadrunnertex

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2011, 12:08:20 PM »

Well the bus you want has not been located yet. Smiley
Don't get in a hurry a coach will find you and it will be close to home and at a better price and condition.
I know been there and done that two times. Grin
Both coaches were GMC one was a PD4104 and the other was a P8M4905A sold the 4104 and the Buffalo has a nice spot in the bus barn.
jlv
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2011, 01:01:09 PM »

Sorry to here that Marc your find was to good to be true you will never find a coach that late of model with so few miles   

good luck

Life is short drink the good wine first
thejumpsuitman

'79/'97 Eagle 05

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2011, 01:07:16 PM »

Sorry to here that Marc your find was to good to be true you will never find a coach that late of model with so few miles   

good luck

Thanks for making me feel better... LOL Grin Grin Grin

"Life is like a game of Pool... No matter how bad it looks, you take your shot."
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2011, 01:15:28 PM »

Sorry Marc I left off for the dollars lol  I was talking with Don at the same time that deal makes me wonder if some one offered more money fwiw never tell people what you are going to pay the next time keep that between you and the seller

good luck

roadrunnertex

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2011, 01:23:29 PM »

Ok all is not lost here is a MC-9 in Oklahoma City,OK
https://www.ok.gov/dcs/surplus/auction/view_listing.php?item_seq=21981&listing_seq=35711
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2011, 02:03:44 PM »

JLV, that is the 3rd time they have tried to sell that bus Jefferson says it is pretty much junk I would shy away from that one fwiw OK thinks it is worth around 10+ grand

good luck

eddiepotts

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2011, 02:28:11 PM »

I think we need a "wanted" section on this board. I have no money but love to shop and find buses. If we knew what somebody was wanting down to a color we could all be helping. It's what I do all day anyway. When someones says the want an eagle are they looking for an old one or new one. I am here to help shop down south if you want it.
Chopper Scott

MCI 7

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2011, 07:42:44 PM »

They are like women.... I remember finding a half dozen or so that I thought was the one (women). Didn't turn out so..... then I found the one that thought I was the one!!!! I still have my doubts about her iq yet to this day!!!

Seven Heaven.... I pray a lot every time I head down the road!!
Bad decisions make good stories.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: