Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 16, 2014, 10:28:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Temporary Storage in Bay Area or Northern California  (Read 677 times)
Larry O

Ignore
« on: September 11, 2006, 10:00:15 PM »

I'm currently in the Bay Area welcoming a new grandaughter.  We will be heading home to British Columbia around the first of October but will be back in early January.  Rather than driving my MC8 back for the three months I'd prefer to store it in the Bay Area or anywhere in Northern California.  Would welcome any suggestions where I can find some reasonable storage.  Thanx.
grantgoold

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 10:33:08 PM »

Check with Ted and Bus Maintenance in Williams California. It is about 2 hours north of the bay. Ted might also be able to get some work done on the bus while he keeps it for you?

FWIW.

Grant

Grant Goold
1984 MCI 9
Way in Over My Head!
Citrus Heights, California
TomNPat

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 09:40:06 PM »

Larry,

Grant has a good idea.  You might also try some of the fiargrounds around the area since their season is over.  I know tha Woodland stores some things, you might try others.  Accomodations can range from fenced to indoors.  I know Crescent City (300 miles north) has a big building where we have rented storage for about $50 per month, closed in and locked.

Good Luck.

TomNPat
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: