Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 22, 2014, 09:27:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's been awhile...  (Read 499 times)
Tom Dupre

Ignore
« on: February 26, 2011, 04:19:42 PM »

Hello Everyone,
Been a long time since I posted. Work has kept me from playing with the bus for quite awhile. Some of you may remember helping me out when I had a tire go bad and take out one of the airbags on my 4104 a few years back. Can't say thanks enough for this board, and thanks Craig!!! WE are doing some upgrades and updating on the "Mistress" as my wife calls her. New carpet and upholstery, flat screen tv etc. on the inside. I'm installing an inverter/charger in the hopes of ending my never ending battery boiling problems. Technology has come a long way since the conversion was originally done and I plan to take advantage of it!

Looking forward to catching up on all you've been up to and meeting some of the new folks. I'll post pics as I go,

Tom
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: