Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
July 24, 2016, 03:27:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Place to stay in Denver Co  (Read 1012 times)
mamacakes

Ignore
« on: March 01, 2011, 08:33:08 AM »

Help Help  Help! Any one know of a place to stay in Aurora Co. found 2 campgrounds but they want a arm and a leg. ON a very tight budget! If you know of any that are resonable please let me know .You can emial me at eekjah2006@yahoo.com. Need a site for aproxmitley 5-6 months
Thanks
Mamacakes
Van

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 04:46:27 PM »

Bump! Smiley
rv_safetyman

Jim Shepherd

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 05:36:51 PM »

Mamacakes, you don't give us much information on your situation.  If there are two of you and you are in the Denver area for a work assignment, I think there might be an opportunity for one person to work out a "workamper" arrangement with the campground. 

As you know, many campgrounds have monthly rates that may make a difference.

I live west of Denver but can't be of specific help.  I do know that the Aurora area along Colfax has a ton of trailer parks.  Maybe they would have a site that they would rent. 

If you can commute from south Denver, there is a park along Hampden close to Santa Fe that seems to have a lot of long term RV type rigs. 

Be a bit careful of Aurora.  There are some areas that you really don't want to be in. 

Jim

Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
85 Eagle 10/Series 60/Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission
Somewhere between a tin tent and a finished product
Bus Project details: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog:  http://rvsafetyman.blogspot.com/
Chopper Scott

MCI 7

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 06:36:13 PM »

Not that I would have any idea but a cheaper route may to check into a trailer park. Just an thought. Later

Seven Heaven.... I pray a lot every time I head down the road!!
Bad decisions make good stories.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: