Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 21, 2014, 04:54:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sam Walker was in court September 12  (Read 1701 times)
series60

Ignore
« on: September 13, 2006, 07:57:16 PM »

Looks like the heat is on.  Basically, Sam is looking at a 4-8 year prison sentence, but will get less if he settles with his clients in the next month. 

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-b3-5walkersep13,0,582935.story

The Grigsby website has some interesting additional information, including an indication that Grigsby met with Sam on August 26.

http://www.grigsby.us/Bus/bus.html

FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 04:24:57 AM »

What a saga this has been..... Roll Eyes

Thanks for the update....

Hopefully resitution (as the Judge stated) will be happening before sentencing....

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 07:51:25 AM »

I just wish someone would make it known to the Judge the way he was trying to "make restitution" buying suckering more people on ebay! BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Clarke Echols

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 04:24:15 PM »

What's needed in cases like this is "adult supervision" of the perp by the court, but they're too
busy with other stuff to do that.  Sad

I was talking with a former state corrections officer who worked for years in male prisons.   She
was very skeptical of "rehabilitating" criminals.  Some may learn but a lot don't.  I think some are
on "extended"  or life sentences who deserve execution.  A society that cannot permit itself
to get rid of individuals who wreak death and mayhem on law-abiding victims also cannot be
expected to survive for long; particularly when they extend constitutional protections to foreign
or alien terrorists who are sworn enemies.

We have people with no brains indoctrinating our kids.  It's an outrage!

Clarke
Nusa

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 10:31:54 PM »

Wow, Clarke...I never expected you to come that close to a "shoot em and then figure out if they're guilty" statement.
niles500
Niles500

ROSIE

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2006, 10:13:01 AM »

Unfortunately the Grigsby's site doesn't say if their ONE of the ones to be reimbursed (sadly, not that they will ever see it) - glad to hear the judge didn't believe his BS - My guess is Sam won't show in court and probably wind up opening shop in somewhere in central america -

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")  

- Niles
Burgermeister

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2006, 01:57:01 PM »

Nusa,

What information did you rely upon to express your opinion about Clarke?

He never expressed such a position/opinion in his post.  I find your extrapolation unsupported and argumentative.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: