Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 21, 2014, 11:37:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cody WYOMING 2011  (Read 4772 times)
baldeaglewy

Ignore
« on: March 07, 2011, 09:12:05 AM »

Have had a couple people email me that they are not finding the information for our upcoming "Rally in the Rockies" ....

So just to clarify....

The dates for "Rally in the Rockies"  are August 24th thru 26th, 2011 in beautiful Cody, Wyoming.  This is rally is sponsored by Eagles International.

For further information please feel free to email us at : baldeaglewy@aol.com

Hope to see you here!!
Pam & Tony Saraceni

Moderator Edit:  Added to event calendar
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 02:24:37 PM by HighTechRedneck » Logged
boxcarOkie

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 11:14:39 AM »

Have had a couple people email me that they are not finding the information for our upcoming "Rally in the Rockies" ....

So just to clarify....

The dates for "Rally in the Rockies"  are August 24th thru 26th, 2011 in beautiful Cody, Wyoming.  This is rally is sponsored by Eagles International.

For further information please feel free to email us at : baldeaglewy@aol.com

Hope to see you here!!
Pam & Tony Saraceni

I hear that BCO will be there for a "book signing" any truth to that rumor?

BCO

- Strayt Shooter ->

74 MC8-Nemo Nomad

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 10:03:34 PM »

We are considering coming to Cody, not just a 'bird meet is it?  About how many "'nuts" you got lined up so far?

Smoke Signals from 8V71
Nemo Rd, Black Hills SD
"16-tons, whattaya get...."
baldeaglewy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 06:02:10 PM »

Hi Strayt Shooter....

Our rally is being sponsored by Eagles International therefore their will be a good number of Eagles in attendance. As to numbers...we currently have 15 that have actually paid,,,and a list of 8 or 10 that tell us they will be here. The cut off date is not until July 15th.

If you need further info send us an email at : baldeaglewy@aol.com
We can forward you the registration form,etc.

Pam & Tony
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 06:48:05 PM »

Str 

I took my little 04 to the Eagle rally at Myrtle beach.  Had to park over in the corner but they put up with me.  Might have been the good spring water I had.

All kidding aside they were a nice bunch and really welcomed me in.

uncle ned

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
boxcarOkie

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2011, 04:47:02 AM »

It appears you are going to have a good turnout, that is great.

BCO

baldeaglewy

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2011, 10:00:42 AM »

To further elaborate.... at this point we are expecting  a Prevost, 2 MCI's,  and a GM.  It is a smaller campground so we have no intention of segregating...that is unless you prefer otherwise... hahaha

The only restriction that Eagles International has specified is that attendees are supposed to be FMCA members.

Again...for further info or questions, please contact us directly....

baldeaglewy@aol.com or  cell 307 250 6966 (Tony)

PS...UNCLE NED...you are INVITED!!  OH...and bring Florida oranges and a gator for the pot luck dinner!

Pam & Tony
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2011, 12:29:24 PM »

Would love to come. That is my dream to see the west and all of those "HIGH" mountains.

If they are as nice as the blue ridge I might just stay. Will have to taste the spring water.

uncle ned

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
baldeaglewy

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 02:51:55 PM »

Uncle Ned...

The Rockies and Big Horns are spectacular....we came out here on vacation and decided on the spot to move here!

Pam
- Strayt Shooter ->

74 MC8-Nemo Nomad

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2011, 08:26:21 PM »

We need to make sure our 14-yr old can arrange his schedule, as he really wants to come along.

Lived in this region most of my life (CO,AZ,WY,westSD) and felt blessed, seemed a little out of place when I lived elsewhere (WV,KS,OK,TX,CA), although good things and people everywhere. Been to Cody several times, GREAT town, is on my short list (and getting shorter) of places I would consider living.

Smoke Signals from 8V71
Nemo Rd, Black Hills SD
"16-tons, whattaya get...."
baldeaglewy

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2011, 07:44:51 AM »

Dear SS...

Would love to see you and yours....we can share our pros and cons on this gorgeous area as far as living full time! Wink

Kindest thoughts
Pam
baldeaglewy

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2011, 07:32:57 PM »

Smiley  Not sure where the year has gone...but here we are only just a bit over 2 months away from the start of the Rally in the Rockies. ( August 24th thru the 26th, 2011) We had set a personal goal of 20 coaches and to date we have 19 PAID!! Although this rally is sponsored by Eagles International, not ALL of our registrations are Eagles. We have room for everybody. Come and see us in beautiful Cody WY. For more information email us at BALDEAGLEWY@AOL.COM Looking forward to meeting one and all. Pam & Tony
baldeaglewy

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2011, 04:12:12 PM »

Rally in the Rockies..."25 strong and growing"...

August 24th, 25th, 26th, 2011

Check out the updates on the WWW.EAGLESINTERNATIONAL.NET

It's not too late for you to get in on the fun!! Altho we are sponsored by Eagles Intl..all converted coaches are welcome.

Pam & Ton Saraceni
307 250 6966
Baldeaglewy@aol.com
baldeaglewy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2011, 05:01:44 PM »

Cheesy August 24th is right around the corner.....so if you are looking for a trip to the west in August this is the event to attend.  All makes and models are welcome...we have Eagles, GM's, and Prevosts.....where are all the MCI's and Flexies???
We have 29 coaches that are paid....and we have 3 guests attending with out their buses. As previously noted the event is sponsored by EI and all are welcome. Lots of planned activities. Pre-rally we are doing an ATV tour into the mountains, and are planning to attend the pig races.  For the opening night dinner we are roasting a 100LB pig . We will be attending the rodeo, and lots more fun. It's not to late to register...don't wait too long...call Tony & Pam for more information   Telephone 307 587 3386  or email BALDEAGLEWY@aol.com
Scott Bennett
Scott & Heather MCI-9

Scott & Heather

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2011, 10:12:08 AM »

How many coaches are in it now?

Scott & Heather
1984 MCI9 6V92-turbo with 9 inch roof raise & conversion in progress.
http://www.scottmichaelbennett.com/p/our-bus.html
˙ǝɯoɔlǝʍ suoıʇɐuop ˙snq ʍǝu ɐ pǝǝu ʎlqɐqoɹd ll,ǝʍ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: