Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 22, 2014, 01:52:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mexico trips  (Read 4957 times)
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2011, 11:33:01 AM »

Thank you all,

I feel vindicated by your responses.  And also that I am with "family" though it be roudy and discordent to some small degree.  Butr, family none the less.

Ruthi,

No worries with me.  I am not comfortable there....then or now.  I used to go down for cheap and good lobster long ago but that was in groups.  I feel deprived that the place is so dangerous(to me) and I can't enjoy it as the rich and thoroughly enjoyable culture that it certainly is.  I feel vulnerable and exposed when I am down there jkust like you suggested you do and I sympathize with you.  No worries.

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: