Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 24, 2014, 12:18:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: where to get a custom windshield made ??  (Read 783 times)
Jackling54

1954' crown supercoach

Ignore
« on: March 12, 2011, 01:28:26 AM »

Did a roof raise on my crown and want to enlarge my windshield,and change to  radius corner glass.
I'm in so cal.Any one of know of a place i can order one from ??

"I'd rather people hate me for who I am than love me for who I am not" - Kurt Cobain
happycamperbrat

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 01:36:18 AM »

Hi! I thought most people who did roof raises purposely did not raise the area around the front because of windshield problems......

The Little GTO is a 102" wide and 40' long 1983 GMC RTS II and my name is Teresa in case I forgot to sign my post
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 04:15:52 AM »

www.coachglass.com but it is  better if you buy the type windshield you want and build the frame for the windshield custom made windshields will cause the big one lol fwiw coach glass has a place in Phoenix AZ or Eugene OR will be the nearest to you

good luck
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 04:39:56 AM by luvrbus » Logged

Live each day like it was your last,one day it will be
Jackling54

1954' crown supercoach

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 01:46:02 PM »

Well that's what's nice about doing your own conversion!
I want to have a custom look and be a little different than
The rest...so I need to find a company soon because that alaska trip
Sounds fun...
Hey thanks luvrbus for the coach website information. It looks like that's our place! I appreciate the info!

"I'd rather people hate me for who I am than love me for who I am not" - Kurt Cobain
happycamperbrat

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 01:49:17 PM »

Sounds good! This is one of the reasons the trip is being planned so far in advance, so we can get our buses in top shape for the trip  Grin

The Little GTO is a 102" wide and 40' long 1983 GMC RTS II and my name is Teresa in case I forgot to sign my post
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: