Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 30, 2014, 06:45:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Flea Market?  (Read 1066 times)
Cheers

AKA: NORM!

Ignore
« on: September 16, 2006, 05:10:02 PM »

Hi there,
Brand new to this site, and we were wondering if anyone knew when the on-line flea market is going to be active?    Kiss
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 05:23:42 PM »

Click on the MAK Bulletin board above, then on "The Spare Tire" on the new page that opens...

Welcome Aboard...

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
Cheers

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 05:49:29 PM »

Hey Cliff, thanks for the info.  We looked at the spare tire, but I believe that there is another forum coming out?  We saw it in the latest bus magazine......and they called it the "Flea Market".  Also for buying and selling, but I don't believe there was a dollar limit.  We have a whole motorhome to sell that we believe would be wonderful for anyone looking to convert a bus for living.  We don't really want to part her out as she still runs and drives wonderfully and thought that someone may be interested in the whole girl, so the fifty dollar limit wouldn't work for us.  If the spare tire is the same thing as the flea market, we'll probably go ahead and list her in the buses 4-sale section.........although, (grin), she's not a bus. Wink
Thanks again Cliff, and let me know if you learn any different. 
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 05:57:24 PM »

Hello Cheers,

Welcome.

And your right, there is a [flea mart] for sale section comming soon. It's not quite ready yet.

We will keep everybody posted when it's ready!

Thanks for asking

Nick Badame

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Cheers

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 06:02:19 PM »

Thank you Nick! Grin
This flea market will be a blast for the lot of us.
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 06:26:49 PM »

Hey there Cheers (Norm),

Welcome to the board!  Good to have you here.

I'm sure that a motorhome that runs and drives wonderfully would be able to sell.  Hopefully, you're looking at a bus at some time and joining the ranks of busnuts.   Grin

Best Regards, Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
Cheers

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2006, 07:20:54 PM »

Hi there Phil,  Smiley
Hehehehehe........Norm IS our bus! clap clap clap!
This is Juliebelle your speaking with, and my partner in crime Big Jon.  My true love is the busnut in our family, and me.......ummmmm, just a nut! Roll Eyes
The motorhome that we have, (poor girl), has had some roof leakage and we won't sell her to someone without knowing the internal damage.....thus the idea of using her for parts for someone's conversion.  Lotza good stuff, (mechanical and interior), that a busnut on a budget could use.
Our bus, (Norm), on the other right hand, is something of a work in progress.  His name actually is Cheers 2, (thus our handle), but being that he has previous connections with Cheers,(yes the TV show)......Norm kinda seems only fitting.  When we pulled into the driveway on our trip home you couldn't really miss him..........hehe, kinda like Norm on Cheers........."NORM!"
I'm in the process of writing his memoirs, hehe........and when I get a good start at some sort of flow to my stories you'll probably be hearing from me again.  I'm one of those artistic types.......artist, singer, poet, writer......and I plan on having a big time with the story of his life, (Norm that is).  My hubby and I are just along for the ride!
Thanks for replying Phil! Grin
Hugz, Juliebelle‹
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: