Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 18, 2014, 02:29:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: where to scrap / sell a running MC9 in Dallas Ft worth, TX area  (Read 1367 times)
txdennis

Ignore
« on: April 05, 2011, 02:04:55 PM »

runs, ~150k on it. 6v92 with Allison 740. 22.5 Alcoa wheels. 2 - 3 of the tires just have a few miles on them. the rest are good used & road worthy. new upholstey inside last fall. 47 passenger. engine leaks oil. I must get back home to WA state and do not have time to have it repaired. heck, I'm already 3 days behind schedule. called around & can't quite find a place that takes busses. if anyone just wants to buy it, or has info on where I can take it, CALL or EMAIL me.

206 910-3535
txdennis@gmail.com
crown

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 02:16:20 PM »

why do you want to scrape it ? whats wrong ? maybe you can store it somewhere then go back for it latter
hope it all works out john

john
 57 crown
 costa rica
Runcutter

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 03:12:06 PM »

I just sent Dennis a PM, with someone that would probably take it and scrap it out.  He said time is of the essence, so if anyone's interested in buying the coach, saving it from the scrapper, you might want to move quickly.

I don't know Dennis, nor do I know anything about the bus -- so I'm mostly a bystander in this.

Arthur

Arthur Gaudet    Carrollton (Dallas area) Texas 
1968 PD-4107

Working in the bus industry provides us a great opportunity - to be of service to others
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 03:19:42 PM »

Art,
I have called Dennis and spoke with him about it.
I have also called Sonny and asked if he could look it over for me and if I could store it there for a bit. (Sonnie said yes to both.)
I have emailed Jeff asking the location of it and am waiting to hear back from him.

I'm not actually interested in the bus itself but rather the engine/interior for my 96A3.
But I'm swamped w/biz right now and it would have to wait until I can go after it.

The body, wheels, tires and other parts would be available if I buy it.
Grin  BK  Grin
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 05:04:31 PM by Busted Knuckle » Logged

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Runcutter

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 04:23:51 PM »

Bryce, our storage space in Carrollton (just north of Dallas, I-35 and State Highway 190) would be available for a while if you need it.  The 4107 is in Hutchins, getting its new transmission, and it'll then get a paint job. 

Let me know if I can help.  Nine Seven Two Four Six Six Four Six One One.

Arthur

Arthur Gaudet    Carrollton (Dallas area) Texas 
1968 PD-4107

Working in the bus industry provides us a great opportunity - to be of service to others
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 05:03:08 PM »

Thanks Arthur.
I got the location of the bus and I'm fixing to email it to Sonnie and see when he can go by and look at it for me. (Sonnie said I could store it at his place, but it might be easier at the moment to use your)
I'll get with you as soon as I know anything.
Grin  BK  Grin
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 05:04:55 PM by Busted Knuckle » Logged

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
txdennis

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 05:24:10 AM »

bttt.. really don't want to find a place to store this thing
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: