Thanks for the idea, BK.
Tenor, the street was a MESS. I will see if I can get a pic of the whole thing.
Thomas, if it would have been any lessor frame, or a S&S, I would be selling a bus (with a nice engine and tranny) for scrap.
So for the recap on how to get out of a minor sinkhole in twelve easy steps
1. Pray that your frame is strong.
2. Pray that your frame is strong.
3. Attempt to lift/jack the axles up (probably won't work, if it is a true mush sinkhole).
4. Attempt any other ideas the bystanders have
5. Make sure RCMP are on their way for an accident report (LOL, I know, strangest the officer said he has filled out).
6. Call tow truck (big one).
7. Keep attempting to jack bus.
8. Neighbour grills dinner for work crew, while waiting for wrecker.
9. Wrecker arrives, and the operator tries everything he can think of.
10. Decide to go for it and simply drag it out (serious damage may occur).
11. Hitch up wrecker, and pull. Wrecker doesn't have enough power, hitch up loader to wrecker.
12. Both loader and wrecker succeed, but it takes everything both have to get it out.