Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 20, 2014, 07:10:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "SEBN" April in the Carolina's Bus rally starts Tomorrow,  (Read 4447 times)
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« on: April 24, 2011, 07:51:52 AM »

Happy Easter Everyone,
I just wanted to make the last post concerning the SEBN rally at Palmetto Cove, Cleveland, SC which officially starts tomorrow & anyone can arrive and start tomorrow and last until May 1, 2011. 

Linda & I the host, are here now and ready for any arrivals that wish to start even today, the weather is fine today, going to be 85 deg. I believe and nice and sunny.  The Creek behind the campground is at full strength for those Kayak enthuasist because of the rain we had last week.

The cost is $22 per night for campground cost with full hook ups, if you did not make up your mind to attend this rally until today and did not have time to send in your rally fee to attend please load up and come on anyhow.  We will have someone here to gladly accept your rally fee when you arrive. 

Those that like to shop for unusual items some of antique value I am sure don't forget there is the big Farmers Flea Market that is open on only Wednesdays from day light to noon.  This is big and bring comfortable shoes, propably skates to use so you can see it all before it closes at the end of the day. 

Bring your items you wish to sell in front of your coach for our week long busnut flea market, this can be any item you wish to sell which can be any item you wish.  Please mark the prices of items in case you are away shopping at someone else rig for those treasures you need or want.

Full details of our rally is on the SEBN website,, www.southeastbusnuts.org so I do not make this my usual boring length to read now. 

Hope to see you all, everyone is absolutely welcome.
Garylee

Gary
Mike in GA

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 08:53:43 AM »

Looking forward to this nice event in such a pretty place. We plan to roll in sometime Tuesday afternoon. Those in by dinner time Wednesday are invited to my coach for a free meatball sub and dessert. Just bring a chair and your beverage of choice.
Mike in GA

Past President, Southeast Bus Nuts. Busin' for more than 12 years in a 1985 MC 96a3 with DD 8v92 and a 5 speed Allison c/r.
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 11:33:16 AM »

Well, it is 2:45 PM and I'll be darned if we do not have 4 coaches here already not counting our little class "C". (Conrad's, Siems & Siems, Endsley's).  Glad they come early, stay 7 days, pay for only 6 as well. 
Garylee

Gary
chart1

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 04:41:00 PM »

We wll be there tomorrow afternoon. Does anyone know of a place yo give a bus a bath close by? 1000 miles of bugs and diesel fuel don't look so good.

1976 MCI 8
8v71/740auto
8" roof raise
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 06:17:13 PM »

Did a quick little kayak Run & Play this afternoon. We will paddle the Lower Green tomorrow with a couple local paddlers.  Great to be back in the Carolinas.  Lookin' forward to seein' everyone.  Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
Ed Brenner

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 06:49:24 PM »

Leaving early Tuesday see ya all midafternoon. Need a rest my oldest Daughter just got married, stress level a lot lower

I hid some fuel money !!! Grin
ED

Ed Brenner
77 Eagle 05  Murrells inlet, SC
 " While We're At It " A Busnut's most costly Phrase !!
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 06:55:31 PM »

We wll be there tomorrow afternoon. Does anyone know of a place yo give a bus a bath close by? 1000 miles of bugs and diesel fuel don't look so good.

Ask the park hosts as you are checking in, there might be a place closer than you think.  Wink

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2011, 06:25:48 AM »

Chart1,
As Kyle has mentioned I believe the park will allow you to wash your bus as the park is not full or anything and they are more than willing to allow things most parks would not.  Asking first for permission will sweeten the pot.  You will enjoy it here, today is to be about 87 deg. and the sun is now rising.  Look forward to meeting you so Come on down.
Garylee

Gary
chart1

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2011, 06:55:55 AM »

Great on my way. See everyone in about 3 hours

1976 MCI 8
8v71/740auto
8" roof raise
Mike in GA

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2011, 11:40:04 AM »

My only two questions are:
A.  Will 'Uncle Ned' show up?
B   If he does, will he bring an ancient British cycle with him?
         Mike in GA

Past President, Southeast Bus Nuts. Busin' for more than 12 years in a 1985 MC 96a3 with DD 8v92 and a 5 speed Allison c/r.
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2011, 02:34:42 PM »

To mike 

He might show up if Crown has arrived yet. Not to much hope for any old british stuff.

I can't even get a cushman scooter to run.

uncle ned

might have some spring water though

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
Ed Brenner

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2011, 03:56:55 PM »

Ned, I got some Va. spring water. Wouldn't let one of the guys come to my daughters wedding without bringing me some !!!

Ed

Ed Brenner
77 Eagle 05  Murrells inlet, SC
 " While We're At It " A Busnut's most costly Phrase !!
sunlovers

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2011, 02:27:08 AM »

We should be there Thursday about mid=day.
Mike & Kathy
67 EAGlE 01

Mike & Kathy Mingus
1967 EAGLE MODEL 01 SE
4 Speed Manuel, 8V71
Ser. # 7080
Bishopville,SC
rusty

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2011, 06:12:09 AM »

I might just have to fire up the ole Eagle and head east. My supply of spring water is running low. Thanks again uncle Ned. Have a fun Rally.

Wayne
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2011, 07:12:04 AM »

Changed my mind about some eagle owners.  Had to be some of the nice'st people at ocean lakes around to put up with the only good bus around.LOL LOL.

I finally figured out why they rust. All I saw was missing the protective coating on their engines and under carriage.

uncle ned

PS still looking for crown

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: