Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 27, 2014, 10:19:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Centerfold Articles  (Read 1468 times)
orangepeel91

Ignore
« on: April 19, 2006, 08:37:35 AM »

OK guys and girls I get the distinct impression that our favorite magazinme is in desperate need of centerfold articles. Both Miss February and Miss April this year are reprints. also a suggestion based on the Feb issue. Instead of reprinting a centerfold that was only 6 years old how about going farther back in the magazines past? Like something from the early issues that are harder if not impossible to get.  So get out there and write those centerfold articles folks, the mag needs them. Before anybody asks I take delivery of my new baby in June. It is on a charter to Iowa today. Yes my first conversion, unless you want to hear about the schoolie I painted took the seats oput of then sold to make way for the MC-9.
Sean
Ednj

Ed & Sue Skiba

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 06:09:57 PM »

Yes, I can also tell you MC-9 horror stories. and I have the pictures to prove it. If a newbie read my storie they might rethink a bus conversion.
If mak wants a story all they have to do is ask.

MCI-9
Sussex county, Delaware.
See my picture's at= http://groups.yahoo.com/group/busshellconverters/
That's Not Oil Dripping under my Bus, It's Sweat from all that Horsepower.
----- This space for rent. -----
DrDave

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 06:48:36 PM »

Like where'd that rivet come from?

What was that bang from the back?

Who left the bungee off refigerator door...?

Did I leave that trail of blood?....

More like war stories and we all have been there a few times... Battle scars, missing fingernails, paint where no paint should have gone...

Psssssttt.. Don't tell the new guys you will scare them off...... Cool
jok

Its a bus thing...Im glad were on board!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 05:33:54 AM »

My Centerfold article is on it's way. There are many nice conversions on this board in the "Post your bus here" that I would like to see more of in the magazine. Smiley

1990 Prevost
1977 MC8-Sold
Southwest Michigan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: