Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 01:39:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone want to help the Wolf Bus?  (Read 3168 times)
mikewarmblood

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2011, 08:24:20 PM »

I am thinking of like repairing buses  not engine or drivetrain as I don't have the Detroit tools and God knows what else. but maybe something else.  I don't know  something that is a niche market.. What is the most annoying thing in this business something that you HATE and wish someone else would do.  I mean is cleaning the seats is it  a pain or is rust repair?? I have reparied rust and am good at it but where i live   would bus companies send their buses to my location??  what can I do to get my foot in the door.  I would love to have a fleet of buses and be like Cavello or Greyhound or jefferson lines... but that has been done.  So what would you have some company do that you just HATE?Huh   there has got to be a way to make a small liveable living.  and be able to grab an MC9 slong the way Grin
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2011, 09:10:43 PM »

Quote from: mikewarmblood
So what would you have some company do that you just HATE?Huh   there has got to be a way to make a small liveable living.  and be able to grab an MC9 slong the way Grin

Yes there is! I hate making the payments every month! Grin
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
white-eagle

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2011, 05:43:49 AM »

Tom all I can tell ya is we're in debt up to our ears with the purchase we made 2 yrs ago of another bus company and the buses that came with it.

Grin  BK  Grin

BK, how'd i get into this?  my comments were much, much earlier and i never said i wanted a bus business, although i might consider driving for one at some point (no bills, no planning, just drive and get paid :-) )

Tom
1991 Eagle 15 and proud of it.
8V92T, 740, Fulltime working on the road.

Fran was called to a higher duty 12/16/13. I lost my life navigator.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: