Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 20, 2014, 06:16:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chat room use  (Read 1495 times)
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« on: September 22, 2006, 06:15:09 PM »

Hi Guys, & Gals

Is the Chat room being used anymore by MAK posters?  I have been there several times the past couple of weeks at verious times also, morning, afternoon, night, middle of the night etc.  and every time I go there I am the only one in the room??  Just thought I would inquire, enjoy BSing some for the time. 

Gary

Gary
Beatenbo

1993 MCI 102 C3 Cat Power

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 06:18:25 PM »

Wondering the same thing !
Dallas

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 06:59:54 PM »

Yes the chat room gets used every day!

NCbob and I are in there BSing every morning (around 07:00 or 08:00 EST) and just about every evening (between about 20:00 and 21:30 EST

Many nights you'll find Bob, Ross, Bus Warrior, Florida Cracker, Brill-o, and many other people too.

I wasn't in there tonight, because my wife took me out for dinner. To find out who was in the chat room last and at what time just go to the chat and type in:   /back 30     and it will show you the last 30 entries and at what time they were made.

I'll be in there in the morning about 07:00 or 07:30

Dallas
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 07:06:57 PM »

Chat room is very much in use!  Probably just missed the "gatherings".  In fact, there hasn't been a single day go by without at least a few conversations since the chat room came online.  Grin

Morning and evening seem to be the busiest.  Midday and middle of the night, very few conversations.

Hope this helps,

Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 08:15:34 PM »

You do not have to actually open the chat room to see if anyone has been there in the past 15 minutes.
When you first log in, before you click on opening up to posts, scroll down to the bottom of that page and it tells you who has been there or is currently there. I just checked and Plyons was in the chat room. It is now 11:00 PM Friday nite.
Richard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
buswarrior

'75 MC8 8V71 HT740

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2006, 09:47:14 PM »

yeah, yeah, that's the ticket...

what those others wrote...

all true, I says, all true.

happy coaching!
buswarrior

Frozen North, Greater Toronto Area
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2006, 04:47:51 AM »

Good grief I missed you guys again, here it is Saturday morning, (7:45 A.M.) and I'm all alone again.  I'll keep trying, I know everyone is busy too, me also.  Anyhow look forward to chatting again soon.
Gary

Gary
Dallas

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2006, 05:15:38 AM »

Gary,
I'm back in the room
I had to leave for a while earlier.

Dallas
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2006, 05:47:44 AM »

Gary,

It is hit and miss on the Chat room...

But ....early and late are the rule of thumb...

I wondered what you have been up to....Figured you rebuilt that RV and were "On the road again"

You better get back in the chat room....You know....We never talk about someone who's there... Wink Grin Cheesy Huh

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
vaunter

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2006, 05:53:08 PM »

i use chatroom allmost every time i log in
i love the place
sure wish more would join in
the ppl in it are some of the best ppl ive talked to in a wile
Moof

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2006, 04:02:34 PM »

I think the chat room is great.  I have had some fun conversations with some real nice folks.  I haven't been able to sign on for the past several weeks, but am looking foward to getting back on.

Thanks to MAK.
Dallas

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2006, 04:56:16 PM »

Well, Bob and I have ben in there since 6.30 and only Sammy showed up. where is Everyone?
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2006, 05:34:42 PM »

As Phil said, when you come onto the Board, if you scrolll down you can see who's in the Chat Room.  But here's another tip.  When you log onto the Board, if you right click on CHAT it will offer you the option of opening the Chat Room in another Window..and return to reading the Board...and if your sound is turned up...the chime will let you know when someone else enters...

Or, you can 'ring the bell' to let others know you're in there and they might come over and chat.

It's really been set up for our convenience...all we have to do is understand how it works.

A personal invite to all Members...give it a try...we talk about a lot of things over in the 'Bus Garage' and it's a whole heckofalot of fun!

Thanks to MAK for setting it up and to Dallas for Moderating it!

NCbob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: