Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 22, 2014, 07:00:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I met another Nut today, looking for any advice  (Read 5283 times)
happycamperbrat

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2011, 10:18:11 PM »

Gary, Im surprised they havent been online actually...... they do have an IPOD and Staples charged it for them while Ron was working on the generator. They also replaced all 4 of their batteries when they thought that was the problem, but after replacing the batteries they knew it was the starter.... argh! Walmart told them they could stay until they got it fixed and has been good to them. I'll go check on them tomorrow if I dont hear anything....... I gave them my phone number so they could come here before they leave town. As soon as I talk to them I will tell them about you.

The Little GTO is a 102" wide and 40' long 1983 GMC RTS II and my name is Teresa in case I forgot to sign my post
Seayfam

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2011, 10:43:35 PM »

Thanks Teresa,
Give them my last name also, it's in my signature at the bottom. Chances are we know each other, or at least have seen each other.

Homer Alaska is where I was suggesting you guys and gals come when you get your trip to Alaska together. It's the most beautiful place in AK and there are at least two nuts here. Grin Grin Grin

Gary

Gary Seay (location Alaska)
1969 MCI MC-6 unit# 20006
8V92 turbo 740 auto
more pics and information here     "  www.my69mci-6.blogspot.com  "
happycamperbrat

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2011, 10:45:05 PM »

haha!! I was talking to them about the caravan and they suggested Homer too  Grin

The Little GTO is a 102" wide and 40' long 1983 GMC RTS II and my name is Teresa in case I forgot to sign my post
chev49

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 06:21:16 AM »

Hopefully they will get home before the big hill coming into town is covered with ice....well. maybe they could slide into the dairy queen or something.. Grin

If you want someone to hold your hand, join a union.
Union with Christ is the best one...
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2011, 06:21:38 AM »

Quote from: happycamperbrat
Of course I would have sent him to Don, but Don is about 150-200 miles west from me...... Im really in the boonies, it was amazing this guy ended up here lol

SO that makes you somewhere near Barstow?
Just curious, as I used to bounce all over CA back in my produce hauling days.
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
happycamperbrat

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2011, 10:38:03 AM »

Quote from: happycamperbrat
Of course I would have sent him to Don, but Don is about 150-200 miles west from me...... Im really in the boonies, it was amazing this guy ended up here lol

SO that makes you somewhere near Barstow?
Just curious, as I used to bounce all over CA back in my produce hauling days.
Grin  BK  Grin

No, lol...... about 150 miles north of Barstow.... there is "nothing" around me

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Ridgecrest,+CA&aq=1&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=40.59616,92.724609&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Ridgecrest,+Kern,+California&ll=35.49422,-117.853088&spn=1.308142,2.897644&z=9

MikeH

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2011, 10:42:20 AM »

Hey Teresa, I zoomed way in on that map and couldn't find your bus anywhere! Maybe you're parked behind the chinese restaurant? Grin Grin Grin

"It just ain't fair! How come the good guys always win?" -Bad Jack Cutter
challenger440

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2011, 12:09:10 PM »

HCB your only about 40 miles (near as I can tell)  from Scaled Composites.  A must see on my list.  I realllly want to check out the future of our space program!   jm

John M.
Helena, Mt
MC7  "under construction"
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2011, 12:13:16 PM »

Hey Teresa, I zoomed way in on that map and couldn't find your bus anywhere! Maybe you're parked behind the chinese restaurant? Grin Grin Grin

LOL!  goot one Mike!

Teresa, I've been to & through Ridgecrest before and even thought about it over Bakersfield. But then I thought she said west of Bakersfield, not NW of it. LOL!
FWIW I used to own my own trucks and at one time they were "based" out of Rosamond, CA (at least that is what it said on the side of the trucks for DOT purposes!) And I sorta had an office/address there too. (well again sorta I don't remember the actual street address these days but I can tell you that I was in Suite C ! (Joe had a door in his office that had Suite C on it and it was kept locked as I was always out of town. If you opened it up you would have found it was a utility closet, but it did have a filing cabinet, and a document organizer in it for me! Wink )
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
happycamperbrat

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2011, 12:17:45 PM »

Hey guys, if you come thru this part of h-e-double L let me know! I always have cold suntea and you can hook up, dump and fill up Cheesy

Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2011, 02:11:57 PM »

HCB,

We have been considering a summer trip starting in late June that would take 395 from 58, go up as far as Yosemite or Lassen, and see the parks on the way.  It looks like that we would be driving through your front yard.

You don't have to believe everything you think.
happycamperbrat

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2011, 03:20:53 PM »

You better stop when you do Lin! PM me when you come

Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2011, 06:05:39 PM »

HCB-- If we take the trip, your place is the perfect first night break.  We will definitely let you know.  I must warn you though that we are not vegan.  I use both milk and honey!

You don't have to believe everything you think.
happycamperbrat

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2011, 08:39:12 PM »

That's okay Lin, just dont expect me to cook with it  Grin My son doesnt eat vegan, nor does my mom...... Im in the 2% of wierdos!

On another note, I just got back from visiting with my new Alaskan friends. They are stil at Walmart. The gaskets came in but after everything finally got installed, he found a short. So tomorrow he gets to work on it some more and hope it will get him outta here. What a maiden voyage for these people!

I told them all about you too Gary and they are looking forward to getting online and meeting everyone, especially you!

Seayfam

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2011, 09:13:34 AM »

Thanks Teresa,
I'll keep an eye out for them. Did they say their just heading back to Alaska? Or are they doing some traveling for the summer?

Gary

Gary Seay (location Alaska)
1969 MCI MC-6 unit# 20006
8V92 turbo 740 auto
more pics and information here     "  www.my69mci-6.blogspot.com  "
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: