Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
June 18, 2018, 06:22:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, your Online mags will be safe.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: which gasket do i need?  (Read 862 times)
Derrick Thomas
Hero Member
Offline Offline

Posts: 1285

I may be nuts, but only for buses

« on: May 07, 2011, 07:34:55 AM »

I have a breather crossover tube under the blower drive coupler that is leaking really bad, and a stripped blower mounting bolt; so I am going to be pulling the blower sometime in the next few weeks. In looking at the book it shows a blower base gasket #5141588, and a screen&gasket assembly #5103602. do i need both of those, or just one or the other? hard to tell from the picture, but it looks like i may need both. Anyone? also, on the breather cross over tubes...do they use o-rings where they are pressed into the flanges? can't find a picture or diagram of them anywhere so have no idea of part numbers or anything. This is on a 8v71.

Some are called, some are sent, some just got up and went.

1998 MCI 102-DL3
Series 60 11.1/Alison B500
95% converted (they're never really done, are they?)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!