Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 26, 2014, 12:34:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need suggestions on best place to sell bus  (Read 917 times)
belfert

« on: September 23, 2006, 05:47:27 PM »

I need to sell my bus.  What route would I have the best results with the least amount of cost?  I know I will lose at least $25,000 on the sale.  I am going to pull the generator, inverter, and any other parts that aren't already hooked up so I can sell that stuff seperately.

I don't need to sell right away and would rather get a little more by waiting if I can.

Brian Elfert
Beatenbo

1993 MCI 102 C3 Cat Power

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 06:12:45 PM »

I used MAK $95 big ads and built a website and put little $25 classifieds directing to the web page with all the info. Ebay is a good place to get exposure. I sold one bus to a guy a few months later that first saw it on ebay. Good luck
grantgoold

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 08:32:19 PM »

I would try the E place for massive exposure then if you do not get your reserve you may have some interested buyers that will pursue the unit once the auction is over. The MAK idea is another great place for exposure and sales. You may also want to try craigslist. Brian, I know you are frustrated right now, have you given any thoughts to trading someone for a complete conversion unit of older vintage to use for a season or two?

Good luck!

Grant

Grant Goold
1984 MCI 9
Way in Over My Head!
Citrus Heights, California
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: