Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 18, 2014, 12:59:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Texas Bus Roundup 2011  (Read 3889 times)
boxcarOkie

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2011, 05:58:31 PM »

Are you married Don?   If push comes to shove I am sure we can find an attitude adjustment for those that could use a kick in the butt.

Yes, I am very much married, married every day.  Happy wife ... Happy Life ... And believe me, I want to be a happy, happy man, y'sir.

You get my email on the 3rd?

Don Smith
aka:BCO

Chopper Scott

MCI 7

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2011, 06:41:26 PM »

Are you married Don?   If push comes to shove I am sure we can find an attitude adjustment for those that could use a kick in the butt.

Yes, I am very much married, married every day.  Happy wife ... Happy Life ... And believe me, I want to be a happy, happy man, y'sir.

Don Smith

On the 3rd. That's the one I sent you. (How the younger crowd recycles.....?) Me happy also but it sure makes me happier to give em heck!! Being successful, talented, handsome and having a great personality has it's perks......... that's what others claim anyways! Embarrassed

Seven Heaven.... I pray a lot every time I head down the road!!
Bad decisions make good stories.
boxcarOkie

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2011, 06:49:09 PM »

Don Smith

On the 3rd. That's the one I sent you. (How the younger crowd recycles.....?) Me happy also but it sure makes me happier to give em heck!! Being successful, talented, handsome and having a great personality has it's perks......... that's what others claim anyways! Embarrassed

I sent you another.

DS

Chopper Scott

MCI 7

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2011, 06:58:17 PM »

Got it..

Seven Heaven.... I pray a lot every time I head down the road!!
Bad decisions make good stories.
dwbruner

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2011, 11:17:27 PM »

Howdy,

Less than 2 weeks away from TBR 2011! Shocked  If you have not reserved a spot there are still spaces available.....just call Renee at Coffee Creek RV Resort @ 940-769-2277.  Looking forward to seein' y'all there!  Grin

Darrin Bruner
1985 Eagle Model 10
muldoonman
1991 Prevost 8V92TA

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2011, 06:11:08 AM »

Taking my bus to Texas Custom Coach (Dave Miller) in Pipe creek Tx. Monday to see if they can get it lined out. I had it south of New Braunsfel Tx. this past week at a rv service center but they were overwhemled with my 91 Prevost. If they (texas custom coach)  get her done , I will see you all up there. 

Providing I have a dime left .LOL

Glen
Dreamscape
Dreamscape
Global Moderator

1968 Silver Eagle Model 01 8V71 Allison 740 #7443

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2011, 02:12:18 PM »

Glen We drove by TCC a couple of weeks ago on our way to visit another Eagle Nut and saw a Prevost in the parking lot, so I think you are in luck! Grin

Hope to see ya there!

Paul

Becky and Paul Lawry, On The Road
Travel Blog - http://dreamscapetravels.wordpress.com/
Bus Blog - http://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/

Our coach was originally owned by the Dixie Echoes.
wal1809

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2011, 03:01:08 PM »

Taking my bus to Texas Custom Coach (Dave Miller) in Pipe creek Tx. Monday to see if they can get it lined out. I had it south of New Braunsfel Tx. this past week at a rv service center but they were overwhemled with my 91 Prevost. If they (texas custom coach)  get her done , I will see you all up there. 

Providing I have a dime left .LOL

Glen

Are you Muldoon man because you live near Muldoon Texas?  Part of my raising was in that area.  Lots of good times.

1984 Silver Eagle Model 10 6V92 Allison auto tranny
www.snakebreaker.com
muldoonman
1991 Prevost 8V92TA

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2011, 04:04:38 PM »

Yes Paul that's where we are taking it (TTC) and yes I have a 100 acres of burnt up grass land down here. I live about 10 miles east of Muldoon in the boonies. Muldoon is about to loose there post office and that is the only thing open there.

Glen
boxcarOkie

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2011, 04:15:38 PM »

I have a 100 acres of burnt up grass land down here. I live about 10 miles east of Muldoon in the boonies.
Glen

If you can bail it, get it wrapped up.  A one year old, square, bale of hale is going for almost fifty bucks now, and it is just going to go up in price as this wears on.

BCO

wal1809

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2011, 07:29:41 PM »

Yes Paul that's where we are taking it (TTC) and yes I have a 100 acres of burnt up grass land down here. I live about 10 miles east of Muldoon in the boonies. Muldoon is about to loose there post office and that is the only thing open there.

Glen
I would like to know the history of the stone building there in Muldoon.  My Uncle is south of you and our old place is in Flatonia.

www.snakebreaker.com
muldoonman
1991 Prevost 8V92TA

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2011, 05:08:06 AM »

I took my bus to Texas Custom Coach yesterday. Very nice and clean shop. 5 or 6 bays and everyone of them was full of coaches. Very professional group of guys.. Plugged in 50 amp service as soon as I pulled up. Steve, the shop manager, said bus looked like it came out of a time warp. the previous owners hadn't even pulled the stickers off top of built in flush mounted electric stove top.  Said they were 2 weeks behind on service but would try to work it in.  Great. Getting started on the baby.

Paul, I will ask my neighbor this weekend about rock building. That is a big hall of some sort and as old as the town.

Glen
wal1809

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2011, 10:32:42 AM »

Wayne or wal1809 was asking about hte rock building.  I stopped and photographed it in black and white and other variations.  Pretty neat place in history.

www.snakebreaker.com
muldoonman
1991 Prevost 8V92TA

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2011, 12:47:03 PM »

Wayne, Do you all live in this part of the country? I betcha it was a Chec or German who built it. There's a lot of those folks around here with that heritage.
wal1809

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2011, 04:52:26 PM »

I am not far from you as I am south of Sealy. We still own the homeplace there south of Praha, Texas outside of Flatonia, Texas.  We should definately get together.

Are you headed to this rally?  I have to be in Aubry, Texas that Friday night and work all day there all day Saturday.  My wife and I think we should just come to the rally after we finish Saturday.  It is 2 hours to the rally from Aubry but 6 hours home.

www.snakebreaker.com
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: