Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
December 17, 2017, 11:15:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: rear bath  (Read 2853 times)
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2011, 04:00:36 AM »

A separate toilet area when you add ladies to the mix (more than one at a time) is desireable. Maybe a makeup table as part of the bedroom area?

Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana
Joe Camper

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2011, 07:44:35 AM »

If you want to install a rear bath without a macerator toilet you are looking for trouble. The run to the tanks in the rear bay where they normally should be, even if pitched more than usuall, will not always overcome a spot where the front of the bus is higher than the rear.

We have a rear bathroom I love it.

Macerators are very cool the discharge is on the side from there it goes back and up on a 45 degree, on top of the OTR A/C duct at the bottom of the wall and runs forward to the rear bay in front of the drives. Couldn't be easier to plum them you do not go thru the floor till you are directly over the tank. Find a spot and bolt it to the floor.

We also enjoy the knowledge that we never have any solids in the tank EVER.

I have a grandson that is capable of plugging a gravity dump right over the tank type toilet, if we had one of these in the rear we would be in trouble. Shocked
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 07:48:09 AM by Joe Camper » Logged

Signing off from Cook County Ill. where the dead vote, frequently.
happycamperbrat

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2011, 09:16:42 AM »

A separate toilet area when you add ladies to the mix (more than one at a time) is desireable. Maybe a makeup table as part of the bedroom area?

Personally, when traveling especially, I would prefere a desk to a makeup table. But whatever you guys do for your ladies, please make sure they have LOTS of good natural colored lighting where they do make up.

The Little GTO is a 102" wide and 40' long 1983 GMC RTS II and my name is Teresa in case I forgot to sign my post
garrick
1979 MCI 9 yet to be named

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2011, 11:31:04 AM »

The plan would be to put in a half bath for quests, That way they stay more forward in the bus. It is just the wife and I,and she won't allow me to have any guests in the bedroom . The thought is with the rear bath I can have better access to the engine area, and with the bed farther forward the ride is better if sleeping while moving and less noise.

With lots of hard work and even more money some day I will be able to say I built that.1979 MCI 9 Plainfield IN.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: