Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 25, 2014, 11:16:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, we will replace all of your E-Mags for free.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BK...YOU Still Going to Get the Lightbulb order? Or is it too late?  (Read 919 times)
NJT5047

Ignore
« on: September 27, 2006, 08:47:19 PM »

BK, I need a box of dash lights. And, I'm tired of paying NAPA 10 dollars for a damn bulb! I'll have to get the numbers...I believe 256 comes to mind. These are backlighting for the instruments. My volt meter light is out...bummer.
Let me know and I'll email you a list and fire some Paypal at you! Works every time.
Let me know at your convenience.
I'm at 704 650 0235.
I don't drive it in the dark much, but got caught twice now....need to get the dash working properely.
Cheers, JR

« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 08:51:16 PM by NJT5047 » Logged

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.

Ayn Rand
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 07:53:44 AM »

JR,

Yes I'm still getting ready to order lights an 256 sounds correct but I'll wait and let ya confirm it! I know I'll be ordering #624's (clearance bulbs) and whatever else anyone needs! I have qite a few of some other #'s, but I'm not sure which at the moment. I've not been at the shop all week as my 87 yr old granddaddy is in bad health and we've been spending alot of time running back and forth to the hospital an hr away! I'll go down to the shop in a bit and see what I got, and what I know I'll be get'n ordered for me, and I'll see if anyone else needs any others before I place the order. BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
NJT5047

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 09:30:52 AM »

256 sounds right. Let me know what a box of 10 or 12 will cost and I'll Paypal you some bucks for the bulbs and shipping.
Thanks, JR

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.

Ayn Rand
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 10:20:16 AM »

I'll be placing an order next week, so anyone interested please contact me with # and quanity of bulbs needed/desired!  Harry & JR have given me about 3 #'s and I'm sure more folks could use some various different ones!
As I said before these will be passed along at cost! (WAY BELOW NAPA PRICES)

Thanks BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
NJT5047

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 11:29:49 AM »

NAPA oughta supply vaseline with their 24V Chinese light bulbs. $7 buck retail for a clearance light bulb, $11.00 for a 1636 (1157 equivelent) tail iight dual filament. $9 bucks for a 1638 dual fil (one circuit) turn signal bulb.
JR

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC

Ayn Rand
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: