Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 24, 2014, 08:41:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: gas and fuel prices while travelling  (Read 1037 times)
Ace

« on: September 25, 2006, 10:35:44 PM »

cheapest reg gas 1.96.9   Montgomery, Al.

cheapest diesel    2.49.9   Memphis, Tn. (outside)

Ace

the weather is great in these parts and "Bud" travels really well! Just like a baby...he  sleeps all the time! Cheesy
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 04:10:20 AM »

Ace,

I have a full tank of that GOOD 2.76 diesel if you don't want to put that CHEAP 2.49 in your coach. Cool

It has been aging since July and is at the peak of its performance curve.

That H3 really does deserve nothing but the best. Wink

I will give you a special .05 a gallon resident discount.

Good to hear that Bud is such a good traveler.

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 07:32:26 AM »

Ace come on up to Union City ! Diesel $2.379!!!! Ok so it may be a little far out of the way to save a few bucks, but hey I tried! And Budro & Garrett could play together! BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Ace

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 07:41:22 AM »

Cliff thanks for the offer but after thinking it over.... nah! I hear the GM's need the higher priced fuel to run up the road with the other coaches! LOL

BK, I wish I could but I don't have my bus with me on this trip. I'm in my Ford Van and I'll be leaving Memphis this afternoon as soon as Susan gets out of her business meeting at Fedex. I'll probably get about half way back to Lakeland, Florida tonight as I have one more job to do on Thursday and Friday, then I'm off doe the whole month of October other than popping corn of course. I still have finishing touches to do to the bus before we leave next week for T-Ville which won't come too soon! I can't wait!

Keep the prices down though and we might be out that way one day!

You never know what the future holds now that were getting close to getting this bus done! Smiley

Ya'll take care!

Ace & "Bud" living it up in the Memphis Embassy ($$$$) Hotel where there are real live ducks swimming in the lobby's atrium! Well were actually in our room! Fedex paid for it all or we'd be in the one where they leave the light on for ya'! LOL
Beatenbo

1993 MCI 102 C3 Cat Power

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 11:55:16 AM »

Come on down to NW GA fuel at FlyingJ at Resaca, GA 2.27.9  Grin
Ross

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 07:34:28 PM »

$2.419 in Berlin, NJ last week....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: