Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 02, 2014, 04:59:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Last Post about Timmonsville! 1 WEEK TO GO  (Read 3904 times)
Dallas

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2006, 07:42:09 PM »

Dallas,  Nice map!   
Is there any cheap diesel fuel nearby?  It ain't cheap up here in NC yet.  As I remember, there was not any fuel at exit 150? 
Got the bus all ready....sitting up here at the house.   I didn't know if it would start after messing around with the DDEC wiring.  Had a lot of goodies unplugged when installing the cruise control.  Hope that sucker works.  Be nice to have cruise.  If it doesn't work...install a Rostra I reckon.  Or see if I can figure it out.  Haven't found anyone familiar with a DDEC 1 cruise control...but?Huh 
Later, JR

I don't know what to consider cheap anymore, but,

TA truckstop at exit 164 is 2.339 today.

Petro Stopping Center Exit 169 is also 2.339 today.

Pilot Fuel Stop Exit 164 is 2.319

Flying J, Columbia, I-20 Exit 70 is 2.329

Flying J, Rock Hill I-77 Exit 73 is 2.339

Flying J, Latta, I-95 Exit 181A is 2.299

Oh, and there is fuel right here on both sides of the freeway, but I haven't checked on prices lately.

Dallas

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2006, 08:57:16 AM »

For anyone that had not planned to show up for the T'ville gathering, we have a surprise we have been keeping a secret until now.  Dallas is going to do his version of the ballet Swan Lake.  For those that have already paid your deposit......too late dudes...... ya ain't gettin' it back, you are stuck coming to watch this production.  But there is a bright side to it.  For a $2 donation he will do an encore.  For $20 he will cease and desist, never more to do this again. Cat  (PS:  don't tell him I told you about this)

Aha! I caught you conspiring against me! Shocked Embarrassed Embarrassed
For everyones information, I promise I will not be in tights and leotard!
Mostly because my leotard has a hole in an uncomfortable place!
However, to save everyone from disappiontment, I do have a speedo that might not lok to bad! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
and I could possibly be talked into donning that regalia! Of course you have to consider, I'm 51 yrs old, 200 some odd pounds, and 5' 10". Now if an old fat guy in a speedo isn't a turn on, I don't know what is!
Dallas

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2006, 09:22:48 AM »

I just thought I'd mention, if any one needs directions to get in the campground, we will have some CB radio's on channel 21.
We will also have the GMRS radios set on channel 20.
Or if you need phone contact, cat will have the cell phone at 843.245.4351

So, now there is now excuse for getting lost or pasing up the dinosaur! Kiss
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: