Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 30, 2014, 03:09:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silver Eagle Manufacturing  (Read 1472 times)
j_wilson

Ignore
« on: September 26, 2006, 08:23:38 AM »

I was just wondering if anyone has heard from or seen the new coach models from Silver Eagle Manufacturing?  Have they posted pictures or given a deadline on when the new models will be shown or made to the public?  Just curious to see how things are coming along.  Grin

J. Wilson
Eagle

1985 Eagle

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 11:25:18 AM »

I have heard that the Eagles are to start coming off the line in November.  Go to their Webb site for more info.  WWW.silvereagle.com
JerryH

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 07:22:11 PM »

The website is http://www.silvereaglebus.com/

Jerry H.
Eagle

1985 Eagle

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 06:24:40 AM »

We do not carry that product . However technology has come a long way since the ‘97 demise of old Eagle..we are working with several manufacturers right now and testing several cleaners/polishes that will be easier to apply and provide a better finish…how bad is your siding ? Heavy oxidization? …we are also testing a product from Australia that gives a hard shell clear coat similar to Alcoa’s Durabrite …which will never need to be polished ever again …it is a 3 stage clean/polish/clearcoat which takes some time ..but once it is done …it is done …forever .

So stay in touch …send some pictures of your coach and lets get her shining !!

Thanks for contacting the new Silver Eagle !!

gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 06:35:38 AM »

I must have missed something here.  Huh

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
Connel
Eagle 05 w/Ser60 & HD4060PR

Day Eagle landed & before total rebuild.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 07:12:38 PM »

J. Wilson

I spoke with Craig Hanloh last week about alum. siding.  He was very open an answered all my questions - and we were talking on his nickel.  He said they have two Eagles coming off the assembly line in November 2006.  One is a demo and the other one is for a client. 

Connel

Central Oklahoma

Refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: