Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 31, 2014, 04:30:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: eagle on local craigslist  (Read 3886 times)
kennethboswell

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2011, 10:57:32 AM »

Thanks, Eric.  I haven't forgotton about you.  In fact your email is flagged in my inbox.  I applied to join the forum but I've only received one email from them that says:

"Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will need to activate it before you can log in. You will receive another e-mail when this has occurred."

Hopefully it won't be much longer.

If anyone here is able to give me a ballpark figure as to what I can expect to get out of it I would be much obliged.  I can send pictures via email.  If any of you have the expertise and willingness to help me out with a figure you can email me at kennethboswell at pinnaclebank dot com

Thanks!
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2011, 12:32:50 PM »

Ken, I don't know what you have there only 13 Eagles were built in 1994 the last serial number I have for the 94 model is RB001037 and you have 004039 the last Eagle built was 001074 a 1998 model check the serial number inside the AC compartment on the passengers side at the rear if it is a model 15 that is where you will find it,are sure you that is the bus you had the loan on.
Dale the guy for the Eagles board was in that area last week he sent me some photos of that bus   

good luck
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 12:52:25 PM by luvrbus » Logged

Live each day like it was your last,one day it will be
kennethboswell

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2011, 01:30:23 PM »

Really?  Where did he get the photos?  That VIN came off the title that we have in file.  I just went out to look for the SN.  I opened the AC compartment and didn't see a SN.  The AC grill (correct word?) is bolted shut.  Is it behind that?  Now I'm concerned as to what we really have.  The former owner is supposed to meet with me next week to retrieve some items that were left in the bus.  I will ask him about that.

Is there anything else I should ask him?

Thanks!
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2011, 02:30:41 PM »

I don't know where Dale got the photo maybe CL his parents live in GA and he was there and sent the info to me

kennethboswell

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2011, 02:56:43 PM »

Small world.  I hope I can find out more information soon so I can make a good ad for it and get rid of it.
rv_safetyman

Jim Shepherd

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2011, 06:32:41 PM »

Kenneth, I get all of the Eagles International activations since I am a moderator there. It looks like you received a notification on 6/8.  At the bottom of the notification is a link you need to activate the account.

Let me know if you did not get the notice.  I can forward it to you.

jim at rvasfetysystems dot com

Jim

Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
85 Eagle 10/Series 60/Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission
Somewhere between a tin tent and a finished product
Bus Project details: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog:  http://rvsafetyman.blogspot.com/
Van
Billy Van Hagen

89' Silver Eagle 15/40 6V92MUI Boulder City,NV

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2011, 07:00:21 AM »

Boy! What I wouldn't do for a 45'er lol!, there sure weren't any available when I was looking, wanna trade?  Wink

Some day!
  Van

If you are not living on the edge, then you're takin' up too much space!!!
Songman

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2011, 07:39:22 AM »

CarFax links the VIN back to a 94 Eagle. From the angle of the picture the wheels look to be about in the right place and not inset like it had been widened. Hard to say though. But I'd trust the CarFax VIN search until we get better info on it.

VIN    1EUBM8A19RB004039
Year/Make/Model:    1994 EAGLE TRANSIT TRANSIT BUS
Body Style:    BUS
Manufactured In:    UNITED STATES
Search Results:    11 records found in our database

luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2011, 09:06:38 AM »

I did a little research and some of the entertainer and motor home shells did use the 4xxx serial number the seated coaches were 1xxx want I found out and is not clear to me is that bus 4039 is showing a 8v92 and a series 60 it can't have both which engine do have

good luck

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: