Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 19, 2014, 03:20:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Capt'n Ron Show at the "TN FALL BUS BASH @ Knuckle's" ??? Please RSVP !  (Read 1329 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« on: September 28, 2006, 08:22:47 AM »

Hello Everybody,

I said I was gonna drop the posts about the "TN FALL BUS BASH @ Knuckle's", but Capt'n Ron called me yesterday afternoon! And as he understands this is a low budget gathering, he's offered to come perform at the "TN FALL BUS BASH" if we can help him out with his fuel costs! So what I'm try'n to figure out is how many folks we'll have attending, so I can determine if we'll be able to "help him" so he can come and make us all laff! Please let me know if you intend to attend, or even if you might attend. I have no other formal entertainment lined up, and I assure you that you don't want me try'n to sng an entertain you (I couldn't carry a tune if ya put it in a Bucket!)LOL! So please let me know, so we can see what we can do. By the way Capt'n Ron can adjust the contents of his show to please (and not offend) everybody!  BK  Grin
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 08:36:10 AM by Busted Knuckle » Logged

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 08:26:24 AM »

Oh yeah you can email me, send me a msg here, or call me at 731-885-7460 BK  Grin
bustedknucklegarage@yahoo.com or bryce@kylakesidetravel.com

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
chargePlus

1951 GMC PD4103-125

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 07:11:02 PM »

(I couldn't carry a tune if ya put it in a Bucket!)LOL!

How about a portable radio with a handle? Would that work?  Grin

Wish Natasha and I could attend, but... we've already got a full schedule.  Undecided

- John

Sports Car Lover and Bus Nut
1951 GMC PD4103-125 http://www.euliss-uftring.org/DaBus
Sports Car Club of America http://www.ncrscca.com/
Mazda Sports Car Club of NC http://www.msccnc.org/
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 07:50:39 AM »

How about a portable radio with a handle? Would that work?  Grin  Undecided  - John

Cute idea, but I just don't think so! But since we're not getting any other response's I don't guess we'll be able to persaude apt'n Ron to come down! BK  Grin

www.kylakesidetravel.net

bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 07:08:54 PM »

I have to ask....why would anyone want to have Capt'n Ron or anyone else when they could have Dallas perform for them?  I agree that the sight of Dallas in tights and a leotard  is a bit frightening but....... you should see him in his toe shoes!!! 

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
Ace

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 08:19:42 PM »

Cat if it weren't for the "cronies" I'd be looking for a way to get a refund especially if I had to look at Dallas in Leotards and heck, I don't even know him that well! Hey, he doesn't swing both ways does he?  Huh

Ace.... cleaned the bus and started packing today. BTW, what's the weather like there this time of year?
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 05:15:58 AM »

Ace, don't getcher hopes up.  He only swings in my direction.  LOL. 

bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 06:31:48 AM »

Hey, Knuckle, I have a plan that might, just might, let Dallas and I get to your rally.  It is kinda iffy but if I can work it out at work and also get out of attending a wedding we will be there.  I'm trying not to get my hopes up because my boss is mad at me right now (she didn't want me to have the time off for our rally) but if I can kiss up to her, she might agree to my switching a day with someone else.  Keep those fingers crossed for us.  Cat

Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2006, 06:34:39 AM »

Hey, Knuckle, I have a plan that might, just might, let Dallas and I get to your rally.  It is kinda iffy but if I can work it out at work and also get out of attending a wedding we will be there.  I'm trying not to get my hopes up because my boss is mad at me right now (she didn't want me to have the time off for our rally) but if I can kiss up to her, she might agree to my switching a day with someone else.  Keep those fingers crossed for us.  Cat

Cat that would be way cool! But if it don't work out , hey at least ya tried! An that's what counts! BK  Grin

www.kylakesidetravel.net

white-eagle

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2006, 07:07:47 PM »

bk,

i was pushing a lot of hot air it seems.  things have jumped up so that i can't make it to your rally.  i am really sorry cause i was looking to pick up some ideas, some parts, meet some folks that can help steer me in the right direction.  just too much goin on right now to make it.

if one of my customers changes their schedule, we'll still try it.  lookin forward to meeting you all in arcadia.  that week is defineitely booked solid!

Tom
1991 Eagle 15 and proud of it.
8V92T, 740, Fulltime working on the road.

Fran was called to a higher duty 12/16/13. I lost my life navigator.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: