Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 06:23:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pigeon Forge Campgrounds TN.  (Read 950 times)
eagle10

Ignore
« on: September 30, 2006, 07:15:04 AM »

We are off to the Pigeon Forge TN. area for a week or so in mid October. There are many campgrounds in the area. Have any of you stayed there? Give me some ideas on the good ones or the one to avoiid. Also, what will the weather be like at that time of the year? Thanks.
NJT5047

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 10:15:26 AM »

The weather will everywhere between delightful and dreadful.  This time of year the cold fronts move though and for a couple of days following, it's cold.  Then the temps will warm back into the 70s. 
Today's highs in the 60s in NC mountains.  Lows were in teh 40s.
Cannot help with the campgrounds.
JR

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.

Ayn Rand
jjrbus

MCI5C/N Ft Myers FL

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 01:00:24 PM »

Imagin how hurt I was when I found out that people that called me "cheap" were attempting to insult me. I thought it was a compliment!!!!      www.passportamerica.com         has 4 campgrounds in Pigeon forge TN. Including th newest campground there!!. I have not been to any of these but member rates are from$12.50 to $15 a nite. Membership for 1 year is $44. So if you stay for 3 nites your membership is paid for!!!!   
  I am only a member and in no way affiliated nor own stock in ect ect.  BUT if you join and mention my name I will be compensated $10. in the form of a credit voucher for my next dues.

Remember, even at a Mensa convention someone is the dumbest person in the room!

http://photobucket.com/buspictures

http://photobucket.com/buspictures
Eagle

1985 Eagle

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 07:46:50 AM »

Hope you have reservations as this is a very busy time in Pigeon Forge.  River Plantation WWW.RiverplantationRV.com, Creek Side 1-800-498-4801, Holly Haven-WWW.hollyhavenrvpark.com  River Bend WWW.Riverbendcampground.com  Any of these won't disapoint you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: