Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 02, 2014, 09:39:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Complete '48 GMC Silverside to Restore  (Read 888 times)
TonyH

Ignore
« on: July 05, 2011, 01:07:33 PM »

Last winter someone had posted information about a '48 Silverside
GMC Coach that appeared to be very restorable - nearly complete with seats and all from the
Minnesota area.  Does anyone know, does this bus still exist - is it for sale?  I have been
trying to locate a  bus like this  for several months and found this forum with this bus. 
I wish to restore it back to original.  Email is tonyh@eblingsserviceplus.com.  Thanks
Bill in KS

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 02:38:58 PM »

There are two of them in our area.  One of them I have just heard about but it was priced to the guy sharing the info with me.  The second I looked at and ended up buying my 4104 , the guy with the silverside called a day after I paid for my bus and asked for a counter offer of the price he quoted me.

The bus I looked at has been converted and skinned over in spots but a very solid bus with good bones.  Still has the hounds on the sides. I will be happy to help , my cell is 417 439 59 fifty

Both buses are in the Joplin MO area.
After 5:30pm would be best

Bill in KS

PD4104-4797 in SE Kansas
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: