Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 23, 2014, 02:22:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Complete '48 GMC Silverside to Restore  (Read 906 times)
TonyH

Ignore
« on: July 05, 2011, 01:07:33 PM »

Last winter someone had posted information about a '48 Silverside
GMC Coach that appeared to be very restorable - nearly complete with seats and all from the
Minnesota area.  Does anyone know, does this bus still exist - is it for sale?  I have been
trying to locate a  bus like this  for several months and found this forum with this bus. 
I wish to restore it back to original.  Email is tonyh@eblingsserviceplus.com.  Thanks
Bill in KS

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 02:38:58 PM »

There are two of them in our area.  One of them I have just heard about but it was priced to the guy sharing the info with me.  The second I looked at and ended up buying my 4104 , the guy with the silverside called a day after I paid for my bus and asked for a counter offer of the price he quoted me.

The bus I looked at has been converted and skinned over in spots but a very solid bus with good bones.  Still has the hounds on the sides. I will be happy to help , my cell is 417 439 59 fifty

Both buses are in the Joplin MO area.
After 5:30pm would be best

Bill in KS

PD4104-4797 in SE Kansas
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: