Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 31, 2014, 08:08:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: onan wiring diagram  (Read 495 times)
thomasinnv
Derrick Thomas

I may be nuts, but only for buses

Ignore
« on: July 13, 2011, 06:30:22 PM »

I am working on a genset for a friend. It is an Onan 6.5 twin 1800 rpm, has pto shaft out of the alternator. The model number is rubbed off and I can't make out most of the serial number either. I am looking for a wiring diagram for the remote start switch. The remote harness is a flat plug with something like 6 or 8 wires coming out of it. (the bus is not parked where I am at the moment) it is the same type of plug found on many other models of onans, I assume many models are wired similarly. Anyone have a diagram they could shoot to me?  derrick at firecad dot org.

There are three kinds of people in this world....those that make things happen, those that watch things happen, and those that just wonder what the heck is happening. Which one are you?

1977 MCI Crusader MC-8
8V71N/740
95% converted (they're never really done, are they?)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: