Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 19, 2014, 02:56:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MCI bay door hinges  (Read 759 times)
MC6#95

Ignore
« on: October 02, 2006, 12:11:58 PM »

I am looking for a source for a roll of the rubber door hinges for the bay doors for my MC6.  Any ideas on where to get them?
Thanks in advance.
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 01:46:01 PM »

Do a search for Buffalo Hinges in the archives here or on the other Board...It's been talked about many times.  I you might try Mohawk Supply, Luke, International Bus and Parts in Aopoka, FL....there's quite a number of sources...and please don't think me rude for sending you to the archives (Search) I'm really trying to help.

cordially,

NCbob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
skihor

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 08:53:03 PM »

Luke @ U.S. Coach has them for around $6 a door. OR For around $60 or $70 per door get the Stainless hinges w/ spacers and never worry about it again. They slide in just like the rubber does. I have hydraulic lift gate units on my bay doors and I only get 1 year out of the rubber hinges before failure.

Don & Sheila
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: