Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 17, 2014, 07:39:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T-Ville here we come!!!  (Read 631 times)
Ace

« on: October 03, 2006, 05:20:18 AM »

Plans are to leave home Wedesday in the morning. Not sure what time but it will be inthe morning probably between 9am and 11am.

At this time were not sure if we are stopping at Alan's house or not. He can't leave until Thursday. His woman is holding him up! We may stop or we may continue on.

Today, my plans are to finish packing some tools (hope I don't need them) and some clothes, wash the bus, (ughhh) check all fluids and fill if necessary, fill fresh water tanks and do one more final check of everything I can think of. The fridge/freezer/pantry are already packed. Inside has been cleaned from rear to front and though not completely done,  it's done enough!

Just want to tell everyone that is going that way to be careful, travel safe, and see ya'll when we see ya'll!

Oh, another project was started and I will finish that today too. My rear motorcycle rack! Fits in the receiver hitch and carry's our small honda! (just in case)  Wink Oh dang, almost forgot. I still need to go and purchase straps to hold the bike down! Man it's always something else to do! Oh well, gotta go and get things done!

Be safe!

Ace
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 06:27:42 AM »

Ace, you guys be careful, and have a safe trip.  We are really looking forward to meeting you and Susan and will be waiting to sing "Happy, happy, joy, joy" when you drive up. The best way to not need your tools is to have them so pack all you can.  Seems to work every time.  CYA soon!  Cat

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: