Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 28, 2014, 02:02:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Flash Player and the Chat Room......  (Read 697 times)
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« on: October 04, 2006, 07:23:07 PM »

OK, Oh all Ye Learned Ones...I have had the distinct displeasure of (perhaps) hitting the wrong button in attempting to change my avatar.  The unhappy result is that now the Bus Garage (Chat Room) now has a black background, no options and no guides to allow me to post. Undecided

Unhappy?  You can bet your sweet bippy!  Since I'm not a computer expert, I'll take my laptop, (which I use daily to antagonize most of the regulars in the C/R) down to Dallas' this week end in the hope that our C/R Moderator can sort out the problem...which I truly believe is a Flash problem. Roll Eyes

In the hope that somone else has run across a similar problem...and might be able to toss some light on it...I pretty well much remain in the dark. Huh

No fair making bets on how long it will be before I get back in there...because I'm afraid of the odds. Cheesy

NCbob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 08:30:20 PM »

Hi Bob,

Is this fixed?

If so, how did you fix it?  If not, we'll try to figure it out.

Hope this helps, Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: