Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 30, 2014, 08:35:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joke of the Week # 17  (Read 1409 times)
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« on: October 02, 2006, 04:27:30 PM »

Wearing The Pants

A young couple, just married, were in their honeymoon suite on their wedding night. As they undressed for bed, the husband, who was a big burly man, tossed his pants to his bride and said, "here put these on." She put them on, and the waist was twice the size of her body. "I can't wear your pants," she said. "That's right!!" said the husband, "and don't you forget it. I'm the man who wears the pants in this family!" With that she flipped him her panties and said, "Try these on." He tried them on and found he could only get them on as far as his kneecaps. He said, "Hell, I can't get into your panties!" She said, "That's right, and that's the way it's going to be until you change your attitude."

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 08:00:40 PM »

I thought you guy's would like theese....

Nick-

Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 07:14:15 AM »

A man is at work one day when he notices that his co-worker is
wearing an earring. This man knows his co-worker to be a normally
conservative fellow and is curious about his sudden change in "fashion
sense."

The man walks up to him and says, "I didn't know you were into
earrings."
"Don't make such a big deal, it's only an earring," he replies sheepishly.
His friend falls silent for a few minutes, but then his curiosity
prods him to say, "So, how long have you been wearing one?"

"Ever since my wife found it in my truck."

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 08:22:45 PM »

Blonde's Medical Exam
> >
> > A pretty young blonde visiting her new doctor for the first time
> > found herself alone in a small waiting room.
> >
> > She began undressing nervously, preparing herself for the upcoming
> > examination. Just as she draped the last of her garments over the
> > back of a chair, a light rap sounded on the door and a young doctor
strode
> in.
> >
> > Coming to an abrupt halt, the doctor looked his nude patient up and
> > down carefully and with considerable appreciation.
> >
> > "Miss Smith," he said finally, "it seems quite obvious to me that
> > until today you have never undergone an eye examination."

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Brill-o

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 08:30:13 AM »

This one's not often spoke about Wink:

A Senior Center hired BK’s Coach Service for an entertaining trip down to the Carolinas. The bus was packed to the brim-

As Bryce was just a mile or two from Dallas’ place, he planned a scheme to stop in and see him-

He announced to the group “he was taking a slight detour, so they could witness the greatest hypnotist in the country”-
“People come from miles around to see this famed hypnotist do his stuff”, he claimed.

The group was thrilled!

As BK pulled to a stop and Dallas came out and went up to the coach door, he winked and announced, "Unlike most hypnotists who invite two or three people to be put into a trance, Dallas intends to hypnotize each and every member of this trip".

The excitement was almost electric as Bryce withdrew a beautiful commemorative Continental Trailways antique pocket watch from his coat pocket and handed it to Dallas with another wink. “It's a very special watch”, he said. “It's been in my family for six generations”.

So Dallas, shaking his head reluctantly went along with the game-

"I want you each to keep your eye on this antique watch”, he said and began to swing the watch gently back and forth while quietly chanting. "Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch".

The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth, light gleaming off its polished surface. Hundreds of pairs of eyes followed the swaying watch, until, suddenly, it slipped from Dallas’ fingers and fell to the floor, breaking into a hundred pieces.

"Crap"said Dallas...

It took three days to clean up BK’s coach-

Cheers-

Mind the Gap!
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 01:08:04 PM »

I like that one Brill-o......

Nick

Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 07:00:15 PM »

Me too Brill-O! But now I know I need to make sure that watch has a safety strap on it! LOL!  BK  Grin

That was good I'll have to thimk fors a spell to top that! An I'm try'n to think , But nothin's happen'n!

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Kristinsgrandpa

1988 Neoplan AN 340, 6V-92 TA DDEC II, HT 748 ATEC

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2006, 02:13:23 AM »

A little old lady answered a knock on the door one day, only to be confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner.

"Good morning," said the young man. "If I could take a couple of minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners."

"Go away!" said the old lady. "I haven't got any money, I'm broke!" and she proceeded to close the door.

Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed wide open. "Don't be too hasty!" he said. "Not until you have at least seen my demonstration." And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto her hallway carpet.

"If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse manure from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat the remainder.

The old lady stepped back and said, "Well I hope you've got a darned good appetite, because they cut off my electricity this morning." What part of broke do you not understand?"

Ed

I'm very conservative, " I started life with nothing and still have most of it left".
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: