Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
October 20, 2017, 09:34:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nova articulated bus  (Read 902 times)
Pete359EX
86 Prevost XL

any excuse to buy new tools

Ignore
« on: July 26, 2011, 04:47:03 PM »

Had to go from Ocala to Orlando today, and saw the new Nova Bus Articulated on the Turnpike. I wish I had known it was coming, I would of snapped a picture. I've pasted a link to Youtube for its intended application with Lynx Public Transit. Maybe in ten years one of us bus nuts will be converting one. Alot less tires than the H60 Prevost.

Fred

Fred, 1986 Prevost XL, just beginning...Plans for roof raise, slide-outs, extension to 45', and maybe repower to CAT.
Pete359EX
86 Prevost XL

any excuse to buy new tools

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 04:47:39 PM »

Sorry, Forgot the link.
The LYNX Articulated Bus

Fred, 1986 Prevost XL, just beginning...Plans for roof raise, slide-outs, extension to 45', and maybe repower to CAT.
happycamperbrat

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 10:42:17 PM »

I love articulated buses! They really have my heart as both a car hauler and motorhome. But I wouldnt want to drive one lol Those right hands and braking it........

The Little GTO is a 102" wide and 40' long 1983 GMC RTS II and my name is Teresa in case I forgot to sign my post
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: