Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
July 27, 2016, 05:56:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with DD part numbers for Jakes  (Read 537 times)
thomasinnv
Derrick Thomas

I may be nuts, but only for buses

Ignore
« on: August 04, 2011, 07:42:06 AM »

I am pulling together the last few items I need for a Jake install and need a couple part numbers. I have MCI part numbers but they don't have the parts and will take 6-8 weeks to get them (that's no guarantee that they will even get them), at much higher prices. I called MCI but they couldn't cross them to DD numbers. Really? How do they order them then? what ever. anyone have the correct DD#'s for the following parts?

oil connector seal ring (rubber seal for the oil tube between the masters and drones)MCI# 8F-32-94
buffer to seal bushing harness MCI#8F-32-6
head seal bushing MCI# 8D-32-7

attaching parts group (includes oil seal ring, connector, nut & set screws) MCI# 8F-32-10

Any help would be appreciated.

Some are called, some are sent, some just got up and went.

1977 MCI MC8

1998 MCI 102-DL3
Series 60 11.1/Alison B500
95% converted (they're never really done, are they?)
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 08:16:49 AM »

Call  WW Williams in Phoenix they will  have the seals 3.05 each and have a couple of good parts guys that can give you the numbers off the top of their head I think the names are George or Bill

good luck

Life is short drink the good wine first
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: