Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 26, 2014, 12:48:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Update on the infamous CODY!  (Read 801 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« on: August 05, 2011, 09:54:57 AM »

Howdy all. I got a call from a stranger with a familiar voice this AM.

Seems the infamous & banned Cody was just checking in and letting me know he's still kick'n and has visitors.

Seems yesterday afternoon Cody & the Direct TV guy were outside installing a new dish and a little blue ford ranger stopped out front and backed up and pulled in the driveway.
First thing Cody noticed was it had a towbar folded up on the front of it and TX plates.

Then an older gentleman in familiar biboveralls got out and told Cody "I believe I know you"!

It took Cody a minute as he knew he recognized the truck, the face & the bibs, but for the life of him he couldn't place the name or where he knew the guy from.

Then Mr Dick Olsen told him, "I met you @ *BK's* last rally in the country before they moved."

Ah then Cody remembered where, when & who. So Dick introduced his lady friend that Cody had not yet met & they visited a while.

Dick told Cody they were staying at camp ground about 20 miles up the road and he'd asked the guy @ the camp ground if he knew a "Cody". The guy said no that he could recall.
So then he asked "well do you know a Dan Clishe?"
The guy said "well yes I do I grew up with him, haven't seen him in probably 25 yrs or so, but yes I know him."

SO Dick asked if he had any idea where he could track him down and the guy said "well sure he's about 20 miles that way and hang on let me look in the phone book and give you the *911 #* that he should be."
So he looked in the book and sure enough it verified that Cody was where he thought and gave a #.

Well away went Dick and his lady to find the infamous & missing Cody!

I'll post more if I here more!
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
wildbob24

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 11:53:44 AM »

BK,

He's alive and well and regularly posting on BNO.

Bob

P8M4905A-1308, 8V71 w/V730
Custom Coach Conversion
Duluth, GA
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 01:20:54 PM »

BK,

He's alive and well and regularly posting on BNO.

Bob

I hear ya Bob, but I rarely go over there (about as much as he comes here anymore LOL)
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 02:16:52 PM »

BK  It good to hear that  Dick is still kicking around.  Enjoyed meeting him at the rally.

At your place just about every one was super, except the guy that could not back up.

uncle ned

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: