Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 01, 2014, 01:07:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You Might Be A Busnut !  (Read 5208 times)
Beatenbo

1993 MCI 102 C3 Cat Power

Ignore
« on: October 05, 2006, 06:16:41 PM »

You might be a busnut if...You try to flush the toilet in the house with your foot. Roll Eyes
You might be a busnuti if... You have to prop one corner of the bed unlevel to sleep.  Roll Eyes
You might be a busniut if...You have to crank a small engine nearby to fall asleep. Roll Eyes
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 06:27:02 PM »

You might be a Busnut if:   

You pull up next to a 200,000.00 sticks and staples in a rest area.   Get out and look at your uncompleted shell with temp furniture and metal patches, half primered

surfaces, cold drinks in a cooler bunged to the floor next to your stack of maintenance manuals and as you look over at the shiney S&S think "Man, There for but the grace of

God go I"  Cool

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 06:40:24 PM »

While at the doctors office someone says that they had 2 strokes and you start a 30 minute conversation on Detroits before you know what they were talking about.  Tongue

Cliff

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 06:53:10 PM »

Cliff, what a GREAT sense of humor you have...please keep it up and offer it more to those of us in need...... Grin

I so totaly enjoy the "Joke of the Month" and my thanks to Nick, and others who offer their contributions....It really makes my day!

Here's to a few more moments of 'jocularity'.... Grin

NCbob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 07:24:00 PM »

YOU have ever made the sound of the air brakes "SHEEESH" while stopping your car.(by yourself, of course)   Lips Sealed

Cliff

Mark Twain
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2006, 07:28:38 PM »

If for no explainable reason you enjoy working on them! BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2006, 07:28:57 PM »

You wont commit to any family vacation plans until you have verifed there is not a conflict with the "upcoming rallies calendar"  Shocked

Cliff

Mark Twain
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2006, 07:30:42 PM »

Or if you'll only go to your wifes side of the family reunion IF the bus is invited too!   BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
skihor

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2006, 07:28:57 AM »

If you base your ability to go anywhere on the readyness of the bus...
steamguy56

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2006, 09:01:10 AM »

If your financial advisor, on your retirement plan is having you to play the lottery you may be a bus nut.
JerryH

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2006, 12:29:45 PM »

If you open the window on your passenger car or truck about 6” at a toll booth to get your ticket or pay a toll … you might be a BusNut.

If you hear there’s a “Blue-Light special” on RV toilet tissue at K-Mart and drop what you’re doing, making a mad dash for the sale … you might be a BusNut.

If you know that Fast Fred is a person and not a horse racing handicapping program or that a “noise maker” isn’t something used exclusively on New Year’s eve, you might be a BusNut.

If you’re talking to friends and neighbors about your recent bus trip, telling them where you stayed, but find yourself replacing a hotel name for the name “Wal-Mart” … you just might be a BusNut.

If you even know the reference between a bridge in Chicago and the Dave Matthews Band … you might be a BusNut.

If you’re referencing “Luke” … and not discussing the Bible or Star Wars, you might be a BusNut.

If you've got your wife and kids shouting "Wanna-be-Bus" when they see a "sticks & staples bus-like" unit on the highway, you might be a BusNut (and grooming your offspring for the same!).

If you are at a campground … a bus meet … a Wal-Mart … or ANY place on earth, staring into the open engine compartment of a bus with more than yourself in complete silence – "JUST TAKING IT ALL IN" … you just might be a BusNut.

Cheesy
Jerry H.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 12:32:33 PM by JerryH » Logged
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2006, 01:02:07 PM »

You might be a bus nut if....you install a fantastic vent in your house bathroom

You might be a bus nut if....you know the price of diesel in every state.

You might be a bus nut if....you have 500+ posts on the MAK board

You might be a bus nut if....you know what year your bus is but, can't remember the year your child was born.

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
brojcol
Jimmy

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2006, 04:36:18 PM »

OK, the following is absolutely true, with my hand up...
You might be a busnut if...

You prefer the smell of diesel fumes to perfume.
You don't realize that you're the only person in your entire state that REALLY wants one of those incenerator toilets.
You plan your vacations around where the PETRO truck stops are along the way. (http://www.petrotruckstops.com/)
When your brother-in-law brags about how much he spent on his new pool, you respond, "man, do you know how many 22.5" tires I could buy with that kind of money?" (this actually happened...you could have heard a pin drop.)
Your wife says, "boy, just think of what we could do with all the money if you would just sell your bus." and you say, "I believe I'd rather just get a divorce."  BTW, I ended up selling the bus...

AND LAST OF ALL...You spend three days hooking up a satellite dish system on your bus so you can have a "special" place to watch your football games!

"Ask yourself this question...Are you funky enough to be a globetrotter?  Well are you???  ARE YOU?!?!

deal with it."            Professor Bubblegum Tate
Hartley

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2006, 07:08:47 PM »

You might be a Bus Nut if the only toilet that fits your BUTT is in YOUR BUS !

You might be a Bus Nut if you spend 3 days stocking the Bus up for a 3-hour trip.

You might be a Bus Nut if you are scheduled to work a very long day and you decide
to Take The Bus to work so that you can take a nap before driving the 45 minutes home.

You might be a Bus Nut is your wife want's to go to the store and you take the bus so that
you can stop in front of the entrance of Publix and let her out.....

You might be a Bus NUT if you visually gauge every parking lot to see if your bus will only fill
two parking spaces and can make the turns to get in and out.

That's all I got for now....

Never take a knife to a gunfight!
Hartley

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2006, 07:12:03 PM »

You might be a Bus Nut if you can identify what kind of engine is in the bus your are following
Just from the Smell....... Roll Eyes

Never take a knife to a gunfight!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: