Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 26, 2014, 01:25:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GMC parts?  (Read 697 times)
trapper

Ignore
« on: August 14, 2011, 04:23:18 PM »

I am looking at getting a bus soon and am currently looking at a 4905. I know from reading the post here for more than a year that some of you have said that GMC parts are plentiful and are not expensive. I was just wondering if some of you could recommend a few places to get parts for everything from the driveline to the exterior parts. Thanks in advance.
desi arnaz

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 04:26:17 PM »

luke.

thomas f  Bethlehem n.h
RnMAdventures

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 06:35:25 PM »

The GMC busnuts yahoo group would be a good resource as well.

Mike & Rosemarie
1964 PD4106-2626
DD8v71 & Allison v730
technomadia

Zephyr - 1961 GM PD-4106-446

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 12:36:56 AM »

Being new GM owners ourselves, several folks recommended keeping Luke on speed dial.  Of course, very few also included contact info.  Smiley

Here ya go:

US Coach
(888) 262-2434

Luke Bonagura
uscoach@att.net

We are ever so thankful for this resource, and he's been super helpful (and patient) with us.

- Cherie

PS. We also feel like we've entered into a Star Wars universe... ya know, being sent to Luke and Yoda on our journey Smiley

Cherie and Chris / www.technomadia.com
Full-time 'Technomads' since 2006 (technology enabled nomads)
Chaz

4108, 8V71 w/auto .

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 09:15:17 AM »

I concur. The Yahoo group is really good. Luke has also been the man with the plan. And, places like NAPA and other parts places have come thru a time or two as well.
I also have a thread on here about a rebuilder near Chicago. My humble opinion is "steer far and clear", which brings me to my point:  Your best bet, in almost ALL cases, is to consult this fantastic forum for virtually ALL your questions or needs. The GMC yahoo site as well. The knowledge and help on here is second to none. There is no way I could own my bus without being on here. Period.

Long live the "Buffalos"!!!!   Grin   Grin   Grin   Grin
  Chaz  4108

Pix of my bus here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/Skulptor/Motor%20Coach/
What I create here:   www.amstudio.us

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: