Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 27, 2014, 03:07:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clifford  (Read 824 times)
wal1809

Ignore
« on: August 16, 2011, 07:11:52 PM »

I have a friend of mine that is getting into the motivated stage of buying a bus.  It has been his dream to buy one since we were in school together.  I sent him the link to this bus and I believe this is the one you and I spoke about the other day.  I would like to talk to you a little more about it.  I have called the guy and left a voicemail.  My buddy is serious enough to taje the arse whoopin his wife is going to gove him Grin

http://mohave.craigslist.org/rvs/2488976485.html

1984 Silver Eagle Model 10 6V92 Allison auto tranny
www.snakebreaker.com
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 07:34:34 PM »

Wayne, give me a call Wed and I will fill you in,I'll drive out and get a phone number for the owner in Neb I know what he will sell that bus for the salesman is trying to make him some bucks he doesn't care about the young man selling the bus for his grandmother it's money he is after like all salesmen,the kid does not have the money for tires to drive it to NEB and he is paying 400 bucks a month were he has it parked plus electric which they keep the AC and fridge running no telling what the salesman will tell you he is a used RV salesman here in the area lol.I would like to see someone buy the bus and help the kid out he is one nice kid trying to help grandma 

good luck
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 07:55:57 PM by luvrbus » Logged

Life is short drink the good wine first
wal1809

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 08:36:30 PM »

Will do Clifford!!  I have to be up and 0500 and go running the bleachers at the stadium.  So I will be at the office at 0630.  I will call at 0900 ish.

www.snakebreaker.com
Scott Bennett
Scott & Heather MCI-9

Scott & Heather

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 04:53:32 AM »

Sorry I'm eavesdropping...but this is really neat to watch...I'd love to see another bus enter the family...is it nervy of me to say "keep us updated"?  Undecided

Scott & Heather
1984 MCI9 6V92-turbo with 9 inch roof raise & conversion in progress.
http://www.scottmichaelbennett.com/p/our-bus.html
˙ǝɯoɔlǝʍ suoıʇɐuop ˙snq ʍǝu ɐ pǝǝu ʎlqɐqoɹd ll,ǝʍ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı
wal1809

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 05:26:16 AM »

Sorry I'm eavesdropping...but this is really neat to watch...I'd love to see another bus enter the family...is it nervy of me to say "keep us updated"?  Undecided

Absolutely not nervy at all!!  I am more excited than my friend.  He is afraid it is a too good to be true type of deal.  Once we get a good set of photos and I get the low down from Clifford he will move forward.  If all goes well we will do a "cannon ball" run out there in his Jetta and then head home.  I figure a day there and a day back.  I should make him buy me a plane ticket instead of cannon ballin it.  I could tell him Vegaas is the closest airport and the Bilagio is the only hotel with vacancy Grin

www.snakebreaker.com
Scott Bennett
Scott & Heather MCI-9

Scott & Heather

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 06:53:02 AM »

Smiley Funny you mention the cannonball run...we bought our coach in the same state we lived in: Michigan. Problem is, the coach was located in the western Upper Peninsula...500 miles one-way. So even though it was the same state, it was a bit of a truck. My first drive ever in the coach included crossing the Mackinaw Bridge...that was interesting. This was well worth it though. They were asking $14,000 for the coach fully seated, inspections passed, new rubber, and all maintenance taken care of. We paid $7,000 and they took it. They were willing to help us out, and it worked out for them too. Good luck on this and if the coach ends up being purchased, we'd love to see photos! Interior too!

Scott & Heather
1984 MCI9 6V92-turbo with 9 inch roof raise & conversion in progress.
http://www.scottmichaelbennett.com/p/our-bus.html
˙ǝɯoɔlǝʍ suoıʇɐuop ˙snq ʍǝu ɐ pǝǝu ʎlqɐqoɹd ll,ǝʍ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: