Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 01, 2014, 12:11:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ready to get going with the plumbing! Need some help!  (Read 3257 times)
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2011, 08:03:32 PM »

Why the high dollar shark fitting ? you can remove the crimp ring I have the Zurn removal tool cost 25 bucks and with the pocket crimp tool I can get in place that needs crimping as easy as you can with a shark fitting

good luck 

Life is short drink the good wine first
pipopak

I am the 99%

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2011, 08:30:12 PM »

Also make sure you protect the lines from abrasion. Unlike a house that stays still, a bus in movement can rub hoses in ways you will not believe. Be overly cautious when a line goes through a partition or metal piece. There are plastic shields that slip in holes to insulate lines from other materials. Also tie-wrap them as often as possible. Take a look into your engine compartment and note how rubber hoses are secured. You will NEVER be too careful.

Linux, when Windoze just will not measure up.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: