Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 20, 2014, 07:07:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ready to get going with the plumbing! Need some help!  (Read 3297 times)
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2011, 08:03:32 PM »

Why the high dollar shark fitting ? you can remove the crimp ring I have the Zurn removal tool cost 25 bucks and with the pocket crimp tool I can get in place that needs crimping as easy as you can with a shark fitting

good luck 

Life is short drink the good wine first
pipopak

I am the 99%

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2011, 08:30:12 PM »

Also make sure you protect the lines from abrasion. Unlike a house that stays still, a bus in movement can rub hoses in ways you will not believe. Be overly cautious when a line goes through a partition or metal piece. There are plastic shields that slip in holes to insulate lines from other materials. Also tie-wrap them as often as possible. Take a look into your engine compartment and note how rubber hoses are secured. You will NEVER be too careful.

Linux, when Windoze just will not measure up.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: