Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 20, 2014, 05:29:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: tag axle  (Read 470 times)
wal1809

Ignore
« on: August 20, 2011, 02:46:42 PM »

My tag axle has become pretty rediculous lately with bouncing.  If I hit the brakes too hard they start bouncing.  I will say this, it is annoying.  I mean I try to take the Farm Market roads and I like to ease along so I almost never use my brakes.  I only use them for the final part of stopping.  I can usually see way ahead and just let the motor ease it's way down until I have to hit the brakes.  But in times of need of heavier braking, they bounce.

1984 Silver Eagle Model 10 6V92 Allison auto tranny
www.snakebreaker.com
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 02:55:49 PM »

The  bounce is caused by not enough weight on it you need to take it to a shop and have those re-index and get the weight right

you can learn about it on www.eagleinternational.net that one your wife will have a tough time with lol have it fixed or it will destroy the drives torques tubes right now the drivers are carrying the weight not good,Sonnie Gray north of Denton will fix those for you 1-903-815-2141 tell him I said charge you double

good luck
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 03:02:49 PM by luvrbus » Logged

Life is short drink the good wine first
wal1809

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 02:59:52 PM »

Thank you Sir.  I will do some reading.

1984 Silver Eagle Model 10 6V92 Allison auto tranny
www.snakebreaker.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: