Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 20, 2014, 09:05:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 6V-92 Takeout Infomation...  (Read 629 times)
Glenn MC9

Ignore
« on: October 07, 2006, 02:32:41 PM »

The information below was also posted on the other board. I'm just trying to cover all the bases.  Roll Eyes

I'm in need of another engine for our 1984 MC-9 Jersey Cruiser (spun main bearing).

I've been told that there is a place in Ohio that has takeouts and sells them for around $3,000.00 and gives a year's warranty. I'm sure that there are other places, but this was one of the first I was told about.

I've got to start looking, so if anyone knows the name of this place, please post or e-mail me.

If anyone knows of a place that is close to the Atlanta-Athens, Georgia area please let me know also. I plan on calling Luke or Mike Monday for more advice.

Thanks,
Glenn
Tallulah Falls, GA

1984 MCI-9 (Jersey Cruiser)
6V92-TA/Alison 740
Tallulah Falls, Ga.
www.tlmmusic.com.

Everywhere I go.....there I am.
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 05:57:46 PM »

Try Nimmco also! I don't have their # handy as I'm on the road. But you can find their website by googling them! I believe they are around Jersy! If you haven't found anything by the time I get home to the shop I'll post some more contacts I have! BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Beatenbo

1993 MCI 102 C3 Cat Power

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 06:10:46 PM »

Saw a complete engine and 740 tans on ebay the other day around 5,00 Don't know if it's still there. Good Luck
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: