Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 31, 2014, 04:29:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, we will replace all of your E-Mags for free.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum Navagain changed?  (Read 524 times)
Tikvah

Ignore
« on: August 24, 2011, 11:48:09 AM »

Has the navagation changed on this forum or is it just me?
I used to log in and see a list of available forum pages... I don't remember exactly what, but for example... there was the forum rules, Bus Nut Pictures, Discussion Forum, Things for sale, etc.

Now I log in and see "forum stats" and have to click some weird likes to get to the Discussion and simply can't find anything else.

Am I doing something wrong or has something changed?

I couldn't repair my brakes, so I made my horn louder.
1989 MCI-102 A3
DD 6V92 Turbo, Alison
Tons of stuff to learn!
Started in Cheboygan, Michigan (near the Mackinaw Bridge).  Now home is anywhere we park
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 12:03:00 PM »

No changes lately.  It sounds like you may have accidently clicked the little "-" at the left end of the bar that says "Bus Discussion" when on the forum's home page.  ( http://www.busconversions.com/bbs/index.php )

When that section is collapsed, you see a "+" sign to the left of "Bus Discussion" and then it jumps to the Forum Stats section.  Click the "+" and it will expand it back open. 
Tikvah

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 12:12:14 PM »

Hey - I got it!  THANK YOU!

« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 12:17:09 PM by Tikvah » Logged

I couldn't repair my brakes, so I made my horn louder.
1989 MCI-102 A3
DD 6V92 Turbo, Alison
Tons of stuff to learn!
Started in Cheboygan, Michigan (near the Mackinaw Bridge).  Now home is anywhere we park
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 12:22:38 PM »

That is odd, cause it sure sounds like exactly what happens if the board section is "collapsed" using that  + or -.

There are other + or - 's to collapse other elements.  Are you sure we are looking at the same one?

Attached are two screenshots.  The one named "collapsed" has an arrow pointing at the one that does this and shows the effect it has on the view.

The other one shows some of the screen with expanded.
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 12:23:05 PM »

Hey - I got it!  THANK YOU!

Cool!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: