Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 29, 2014, 05:45:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bus Owner Intro  (Read 1323 times)
Tevo

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2011, 06:50:41 PM »

Thanks for the welcome everyone. The only picture I have handy is this one:

As you can see, she is in dire need of a paint job and my first project is to try to reclaim some of the aluminum look and get fresh paint on the rest. I'm not sure where I'm going with the paint scheme yet, except that the black is gone, one way or the other.

I'm leaving in a few hours for a trip so I probably won't be back on til the 6th or so, but again, thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

1962 GM PD-4106
K234039

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2011, 07:23:25 PM »

Hey Gulfyankee
Where are you staying in Bmt?  I'm from there but am up in Wisconsin now.  Will look you up when we get home in Oct if you're still there.

Richard
gulfyankee

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2011, 07:53:57 PM »

Richard, I'm actually staying in Silsbee at Red Cloud RV Park. I'm starting a new job monday in Beaumont. I have acreage in Jasper, but, no utilities onsite yet. Staying here saves almost 2 hours a day in drive time, besides the gas expense!

Scott
Based out of Jasper, TX, but am hardly ever there

1958 GMC PD4104-2345
DD 6-71
Spicer 4 speed
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: