Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 31, 2014, 12:47:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Official ! Capt'n Ron Show @ Knuckle's ! Oct. 28th !  (Read 730 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« on: October 08, 2006, 07:38:53 PM »

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Cool Roll Eyes Ok ya'll the Capt'n called today and he's got a gig in TN! During the week following the "TN FALL BUS BASH !" So he's gonna come and perform for us on Saturday Night ! So be here or miss out on one heck of a good time and alot of fun other wise too! Ya'll have heard how much fun was had at Timmonsville this weekend! And we gonna try to have more! Come one come all! It's gonna be the rally of the fall! Drop us a line, call or email for directions ! It's easy to get to but ya gotta know the tricks to get here the easy way! BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
belfert

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 07:59:49 PM »

My registration finally goes in the mail tomorrow.  I will drive my car if need be if I can't get the oil leak in the bus fixed in time.  I've had the form ready for a few days, but I keep forgetting to find my checkbook and send it in.

Brian Elfert
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 08:40:22 PM »

My registration finally goes in the mail tomorrow.  I will drive my car if need be if I can't get the oil leak in the bus fixed in time.  I've had the form ready for a few days, but I keep forgetting to find my checkbook and send it in.

Brian Elfert

No problem Brian, hey if it ain't loosen a terible amount , bring it down we'll find and fix it! BK   Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
belfert

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 10:29:35 PM »

No problem Brian, hey if it ain't loosen a terible amount , bring it down we'll find and fix it! BK   Grin

I thought about that, but loosing a quart every 100 miles is probably too much to drive 800 miless, plus the lower oil pressure might not be good for the engine.  Detroit says a Series 60 needs overhaul when it uses a quart every 300 miles, but they probably mean burnt, not leaked.

Brian Elfert
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: