Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 18, 2014, 02:51:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Birthday neverlearn!!!  (Read 325 times)
happycamperbrat

Ignore
« on: September 01, 2011, 08:44:07 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
neverlearn

Have a Great Dayl!!! Cheesy

The Little GTO is a 102" wide and 40' long 1983 GMC RTS II and my name is Teresa in case I forgot to sign my post
neverlearn

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 01:31:08 PM »

Thanks!
As of today I am still working on collecting parts and information for my conversion.  My first Bus was already 'finished' when I purchased it.  Though a very nice bus overall, it was a short-lived experience in operating condition.  I learned that I have much more to learn about buses (and that a drop-box is rather expensive).
I quickly replaced my 5a with a 9 - but this time started with a fully-seated service unit (with intentions to perform the conversion myself). 
Most folks in their right mind probably would not have purchased another bus immediately after an expensive lesson in old buses.  If the moral applied using conventional wisdom should have been learned, then I hope I 'neverlearn'.
I follow this forum closely to learn from others, to keep my eye on the goal, and to convince myself that when in the company of others of similar interests that my aspirations of busin' do not necessarily mark me as insane.
Thank you to all of the members here!

Anything worth doing, is worth OVERdoing.
1984 MC-9: Went from Passenger service to my driveway where it stores the components for its upcoming transformation.
6V92 HT740
Palmyra, VA
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: