Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 22, 2014, 07:20:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: lawsuit - Walker  (Read 3419 times)
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2006, 12:30:29 PM »

Too their credit, I think the photos are already gone from their site.

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
JerryH

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2006, 12:35:11 PM »

Too their credit, I think the photos are already gone from their site.

You home ... or just bored at work?   Go design a nuke or something!
Cheesy
J-
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2006, 12:50:14 PM »

You home ... or just bored at work?   Go design a nuke or something!
Cheesy
J-

No comment.  Roll Eyes

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2006, 01:36:26 PM »

No Doubt, Premierconversions is a non ligitamate poster.

Lets all notice this for what it is. Either sam walker or someone who is trying to step into his place!

This has gone round and round enough.  The guy can't even sign his posts with his name.... What's that tell you!

End of story.............

Nick Badame-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Burgermeister

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2006, 01:48:17 PM »

Since somebody local is at hand,  why doesn't that person forward this information to the police or the District Attorney?
Moof

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2006, 02:56:06 PM »

I really liked how this person uses the English language.

"Ok fine

The truth is, I highly recommended against trying this endevour becuase the community would be to specitacle of Walker Coach"

I think he meant skeptical, but a specitacle (spectacle) is really appropriate too.  I would speculate that the bus nuts on this board see everything. 

I just ignored the rest of the spelling errors becuase they just weren't that funny.  In the future I will endevour to not be so picky.
JerryH

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2006, 03:55:01 PM »

Yeah, connecting the dots here is kinda interesting.  I have no clue as to what it means or doesn't mean.
My guess is that Shaun works for (at) Walker???  No clue?  I would conclude that he did Walkers website (which I think he did say).
He also apparently did Premier's website.  He's also HTS Technology Services (guess for Horner, T Shaun) I believe. 

So is "Premierconversion" Shaun Horner or Ken Hurley?  I can't find any ties to a cabinet shop in Jim Thorpe, PA.

So anyway, you've got Premier Conversion Kits ...

Administrative Contact:
  Hurley, Ken
  Premier Conversion Kits
  915 Center Street
  Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania 18229, US
  Phone: xxx-xxx-xxxx  <- This is a cellular number.
  Email: info@htstechnology.com

Ok, then you've got HTS Technology Services...

Administrative Contact:
  Horner, Shaun
  HTS Services
  304 Iron Alley
  Slatington, PA 18080, US
  Phone: xxx-xxx-xxxx  <- This is a cellular number.
  Email: shaun@walkercoach.com  <- Not sure why email would go here?

Then of course back to Walker Private Coach...

Walker Private Coach, Inc.   
   8281 Route 873    <- Can't even find this address in Rand McNally or Mapquest?
   Slatington, PA 18080 
   US 

Administrative Contact :   
   Walker, Sam 
   coachbus@DELANET.COM 
   52 Race Street
   Macungie, PA 18062 
   US 
   Phone: (xxx) xxx-xxxx  <- This is a landline.
   Fax: (610) 965-xxxx 

Now I've got another question for you WEB image Buffs!!!!

Go to Walker's site page ==> http://www.walkercustomer.com/Next_Level_Coachs.htm
By the way Shaun ... It's spelled "Coaches" ... NOT "Next Level Coachs"...

So there's a Neoplan Megaliner (48-footer) with conversion photos. 
If you read the caption it says, "In NC,... Neoplan Megaliner 48' 6 Slide Outs, Rear Elevator Deck,  Sky deck on roof, much more"  So I read that to be a conversion being done in North Carolina?  If you look at the photos, such as http://www.walkercustomer.com/images/13505031-962b-02000180-.jpg ... it doesn't look like the shop photos that are further down on the page -- or is it just me?  Even the coach (in my opinion) looks better in those (top) photos than the Neoplan photos below.  So what gives?  I look at everything on Walkers page with skepticism, as so many of the photos are either swiped from someone elses website ... or the photos are photoshopped.  Any opinions as to the Neoplan??

I am beginning to think I've got too much time on my hand -- which I really don't.  I look at Walker's site and say "...Way too much information...?"  Here I thought our webpage was informational overkill!  http://i-kb.com  Cheesy  Not in comparison.

PS:  Gonna be flying down to Miami, then drive to Keys for a kitchen site measure.  Any buses or bus places of worth to visit while down there for the day.  I might have a few hours to kill before my evening flight back home.

Thanks,
Jerry H.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 08:18:51 PM by plyonsMC9 » Logged
belfert

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2006, 04:11:41 PM »

I want to know who would pay $2 million or more for a Neoplan conversion?

The pictures of the Gold Neoplan are ripped off from Music City RV's website.  (The bus at Music City RV is some obscure German brand and not a Neoplan according to experts on Neoplans.)

Brian Elfert
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2006, 04:52:14 PM »

I want to know who would pay $2 million or more for a Neoplan conversion?

Especially one that will require special permits every time you want to drive it because I don't believe there's a single state in the union where a 48 ft coach is legal, especially CA, which I believe was aluded to as where it's going.

But then again, I don't really care, because it's highly unlikely it's ever get finished.

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2006, 04:57:37 PM »

By the way, I doubt that HTS or Premier are currently affiliated with Walker, but I also think we haven't heard the whole story behind either company or the owners. I think it's way too coincidental that there's a company 15 miles from Sam Walker who is marketing a "complete bus conversion kit", as did Sam Walker, and there's a web site company who admittedly did work for Walker and still has a Walker email address in his domain registration.

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

premierconversion

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2006, 05:27:40 PM »

The site has temporarily if not permanently been taken down. I actually appreciate all of your input as it has helped me make my point to the owner of the business.

---> Modified by Phil Lyons <---

Thank you, your comments had very positive notes in them and even though it is most likely going offline, sometimes it's the right decision.

I didnt want to leave on a bad note, just get the hell away from you people Smiley Even if my client wants to continue it is definately not worth the headache, atleast for me to design and build the site.

If any of you need site work or database applications please feel free to contact me. Again, www.htstechnology.com .

Thanks guys,

Shaun Horner.. ---> Modified by Phil Lyons <---

HTS Technology Services
www.htstechnology.com
sales@htstechnology.com
hosting@htstechnology.com
dataservices@htstechnology.com
graphics@htstechnology.com - which actually goes to a sub company of HTS
shaun@htstechnology.com
ryan@htstechnology.com
Brian@htstechnology.com
info@htstechnology.com
info@sfsclans.com

Life Bio

Born and raised in the great State of Pennsylvania, I like to take long walks, play games and most importantly spend time with my daughter, who just turned a year old,  month ago!! Yeah! Smiley On the lighter side, I enjoy golf and horse back riding, never tried the to at the same time but hell anything is fun. Flying is another hobbie of mine. I dont have a pilots license yet but Im logging hours to get it. If any of you want to see a picture just ask! hell Ill come back and edit it. oh here is a picture of me at a work halloween party. http://www.htstechnology.com/images/shaunatwork.jpg

---> Modified by Phil Lyons <---
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 06:16:20 PM by plyonsMC9 » Logged
JerryH

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2006, 06:18:16 PM »

Hey Shaun:

If you are simply the webmaster of a website for a client, I'd assume that you simply create and execute based of what is "provided to you" (ie: photos, verbage, etc.).  So if the client gives you bogus information, pirated photos or stuff which shouldn't be on the site, is it "your" fault?  Possibly not.  I guess it depends if you knowingly went along with the charade.

However if "you" (the web developer) take creative license to embellish or gather information and photos, etc. which don't belong to the client or their business, not cool.

I think the original post or query was directed to the site owner/ business, rather than the website developer.  So if you decide to resurrect the Premierconversionkits website ... I don't think anyone could fault you for that, subject to it's content.

Lastly ... BusNuts are really wonderful people, despite what you might think from posting here (esp. mine).  However, as you should know by now ... Sammy has wronged sooooo many people.  So yeah, anything remotely fishy, questionable or that which raises an eyebrow with Sammy gets people going.  Everyone is just tired of "it".  And depending on your involvement on his website, it may have simply fueled the fire.

So anyway.  We're a good bunch who like others with honesty and integrity.  Two qualities in which someone else just doesn't have.

Good luck with your flying, horseback riding, walks ... but most importantly ... your daughter and family.  Cheesy
Cheers!

Jerry H.

ps:  My "real" phone number is (215) 794-5930 Cheesy
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2006, 06:20:24 PM »

This thread will be deleted soon.. 

Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2006, 06:23:12 PM »

And Locked For Now.......

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: